loose wishlist for future game iterations.

This isn't criticism, just a wishlist from me for future entries in the series of things that I think would either add to the user experience or increase game depth for the player.

- Move tech base to something more recent. I realise that's a very painful thing to do. If it were me, I would go WPF and sqlite or a local mssql database, but there are lots of options.

- Share screens during the development cycle. You don't have a team as far as I gather, so to plug that gap the best thing to do is involve the user base in a limited way in regards to the UI/UX design. It will go some way to reducing negative feedback on a released product.

- Some kind of story template module that users can pick storylines and adjust/fill them in as the game progresses rather than strictly having to come up with their own.

- A training module so that you can push your workers, particularly those on written contracts, in a more specific direction of development. purchase and invest in equipment for your roster to make use of etc.

- A switch up of for belt designs. Rather than single images, have them composed of multiple png image layers. A strap, sideplates, faceplate, lettering. The last layer would be a tricky prospect as there would need to be a function where the user could offset this layer vertically to fit belt designs.