[HYPE]January 1997:The War Rages On

cheers mate this is actually on top of ngo..ngo helped alot but there are also a lot of workers still without a picture..u could probs pull together a list if anyone would like to help with putting together the pictures ngo format appropriate to the time period

Right so here is the score, I feel that I have the mod at "beta 1" readiness. It is not perfect and there are a number of things I want to improve upon personally or add to it.

The issues is that There are about 300-400 workers without pictures and a couple companies without logos.

I personally like to release with as may pictures filled in etc as possible because I hate the little blue guy, so I am throwing it out there, I can release a beta 1 without all the pictures and logos etc or I can wait what will likely be a week or so and release beta 1 once the pictures are in place?

Current mod relevant stats

Alliance Members - 5

Alliances - 2

Angles - 68 - Credit for the pack to Odobenus

Announcer Experience - 5

Broadcaster Changes - 172 (Asaemon Broadcaster Pack with personal changes and updates from me)

Broadcasters - 746 (Asaemon Broadcaster Pack with personal changes and updates from me)

Broadcasting Deals - 23

Chemistry - 31

Companies 127 (42 Active)

Company Relationships - 21

Contracts - 1165

EOY Awards - 17

Eras - 4

Events - 113

Excursions - 1

Graduates - 513

Injuries - 345 (the default file)

Injury Histories - 0 (look to work on this later)

Mask and Hair Histories - 0 (look to work on this later)

Match Types - 177

Media Groups - 129 (Asaemon Broadcaster Pack with personal changes and updates from me)

Move Sets - 914

Moves - 961

Narratives - 47

Other Tv Shows - 1137 (Ropacm pack, this is a great pack although if it distorts the game world much I would be inclined to remove it but so far from my testing it does not seem to)

Scandals - 1

Stables - 17

Starting Absences - 1

Starting Injuries - 2

Starting morale - 1

Starting Storylines - 15

Tag Teams - 248

Title Lineages - 3294

Titles - 185

Training Facilities - 52

Tribute shows - 1

TV Shows - 17

Venues and Locations - 1431

Worker relationships - 398

Workers - 2769

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="forlan" data-cite="forlan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47935" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Right so here is the score, I feel that I have the mod at "beta 1" readiness. It is not perfect and there are a number of things I want to improve upon personally or add to it.<p> </p><p> The issues is that There are about 300-400 workers without pictures and a couple companies without logos. </p><p> </p><p> I personally like to release with as may pictures filled in etc as possible because I hate the little blue guy, so I am throwing it out there, I can release a beta 1 without all the pictures and logos etc or I can wait what will likely be a week or so and release beta 1 once the pictures are in place?</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In my opinion you should release the beta now to give people some time to play around with it and find potential problems/errors/mistakes in the database. Something like a beta-testing phase. Then once feedback has been provided you could use that feedback to improve the database in a week or so, which might be enough time for someone to come up with (some of) the missing pictures.</p>

I always think data can come out first. We all will likely play watcher games or just mess around with it in general and find a few things that need to get fixed while you work on pictures and make the updates. That is how I think all mod makers should do it.