Problem with buying the game...

Do I have to go to the webstore first, purchise and then download the .exe program, or downloading the .exe program will prompt to then purchise after its downloaded? Dont know whats going on...I dont want to buy it, if im not going to be able to download...

I cant even remove the program from the add or remove programs section When i try I get the "could not open the install.log" Both the demo and purchase verson stop installing and I cant remove either one...im confused.

[QUOTE=BIrwin49]No luck, still stops at 81% its the C:\Windows\Fonts\SF Elctrotome bold olbique.ttf I have Windows XP and plenty of space, so I dont think that would be the problem. Not sure whats going on.[/QUOTE] [url]www.WebpagePublicity.com/free-fonts/s/SF Electrotome Bold Oblique.ttf[/url] download that and place it in your fonts folder and see if that helps...

I give up! Now ill get the game to load, but it just stays at the main screen with the picture and says bowl bound..does nothing else. I had to go to run and find the game and click on the icon from there, if I drag the icon on to my desktop thats when i get it cant run the application. I dont know too much!

[QUOTE=BIrwin49]I give up! Now ill get the game to load, but it just stays at the main screen with the picture and says bowl bound..does nothing else. I had to go to run and find the game and click on the icon from there, if I drag the icon on to my desktop thats when i get it cant run the application. I dont know too much![/QUOTE] Still doing the same...I dont know what I did or what to do..never been this lost before.

Eh, I give up. Whats going on is this... I install and to find the icon to start the game I have to go to run and find the program. I then click the icon and a Bowl Bound background pops up like the game is going to start, but it never loads, just sets at the screen. (oh and I have re-booted the PC) If I try to drag the Bowl Bound icon onto my desktop I get this message "this aplication has failed to start because elicen40.dl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I even tried to unstall the game and re-stall it..no luck. What if I remove it, is there a way to use my license I already have? Anyone want to try and walk me through this on AIM? I dont know what else to do...

Did you follow my instructions in this thread? Send me a PM with your purchase info. and I can reset your license. If the d/l never went past 81% then the game isn't installed. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/bb/index.php?page=downloads[/url] On this page did you d/l the demo-retail version when you decided to purchase? If not then you need to do that unless you have removed the demo version.

Okay try this. Remove ALL copies/traces of BBCF from your hard drive. Download the .exe file from this page. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/tcb/index.php?page=downloads[/url] When the download completes you should open the .exe file and install the game

Still having the same problem... [QUOTE]Whats going on is this... I install and to find the icon to start the game I have to go to run and find the program. I then click the icon and a Bowl Bound background pops up like the game is going to start, but it never loads, just sets at the screen. (oh and I have re-booted the PC) If I try to drag the Bowl Bound icon onto my desktop I get this message "this aplication has failed to start because elicen40.dl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I even tried to unstall the game and reinstall it..no luck.[/QUOTE]

Im still getting the.... "this aplication has failed to start because elicen40.dl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Honestly, im baffled..I dont know what to do anymore. Since you reset my elicsense is there something diffrent im supposed to do now?

[QUOTE=Tim Plum]are you installing to the default folder? make sure you do.[/QUOTE] Yeah, the one it recomends when you install the game...im really puzzled by this. Since I was having trouble with the game at first, for it to download etc, Is there a way I can do the whole process over and like re-buy it..new license or its not going to matter? I honestly dont know what I could of done to mess it up this bad. Its probably something simple im just overlooking. im not the smartest when it comes to PC's, but im not this dumb. Its weird because if I drag the icon onto my desktop I get the "applicatio failed..." comment...but if I go to run and click on the icon in the folder, the Bowl Bound screen pops up with the football player and bowl bound wording etc, but it never does anymore..just stays on that screen and I have to exit out. I appreciate you trying to help me so I can get it going and enjoy it.

Archived