Problem with buying the game...

Has to be something on my end. If I go to run and find the folder and click on the Bowl Bound icon, it will start up,. but only go to the main screen again, now if I try to exit a info box will pop up and ask me if I really want to exit..which it never did before. Still though, when I go to run find the icon and drag it on my desktop and double click it..I still get "this aplication has failed to start because elicen40.dl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." i know its something on my end, but I dont know what....Is there a start button, I have windows xp, am I running it on the wrong verson, is there a way to mimimize the screen..maybe im overlooking something small?

WOW I feel like a big IDIOT! I think I figured out the problem..LOL, kind of embarrased to even say what it was. Anyway, yesterday I beefed up my PC with a new hardrive, more memory etc blah blah...so I said, you know what im going to download again and re-purchase the game. So I just did that, everything ran smooth! I go to load the game and I get the same problem, nothing pops up but the main screen...then my dumb arse realized...I had the screen resolution too big thats why I never could start because I couldnt see the start button etc...so yeah, all this crap for nothing...sorry about the hassel fellas. only question now...since I bought a old copy and I now have a new one on...is there anyway to get my money back from the previous copy I bought? Or am I stuck paying for two? Thanks.

Archived