Worker Searching

<p>Just an idea that could work off the common desire to 'bring back searching for Decent In-Ring Workers'.</p><p> </p><p>

Could we maybe have search templates that we can save? So we can set up a search once, and save it for later use? There's a fair amount of blank space in that GUI that would allow for it to be added.</p>

Just an idea that could work off the common desire to 'bring back searching for Decent In-Ring Workers'.

Could we maybe have search templates that we can save? So we can set up a search once, and save it for later use? There's a fair amount of blank space in that GUI that would allow for it to be added.

I really like both forms of searching. Looking for individual ranges is fun when I want to see who the best/worst is or trying to find something specific and exact. The method from 16 is perfect for trying to find someone fast or just a general range. Wish both were in the game

I really like both forms of searching. Looking for individual ranges is fun when I want to see who the best/worst is or trying to find something specific and exact. The method from 16 is perfect for trying to find someone fast or just a general range. Wish both were in the game

Yeah. This was meant to be a middle-of-the-road type thing. I search once for, say, "Basics 50-100, Psychology 50-100, Technical 50-100" and save it as "ok technicians". Then when I want it again, I can just select the template and get the same search.