Who are your Boys?

<p><em><strong>BOY:</strong></em><em> a (generally not very talented) wrestler that didn’t achieve success, where there’s a bit of cringe factor admitting he was one of your favourites. You like/support him more than the average & what he deserved</em></p><p> </p><p>

Ok folks, who in the Cverse are your eternal boys, who have suddenly broken out of boyhood in 2020, and do you have any new recruits for your boy stable?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Spike / The New York Doll</strong> was always my top boy and i think looking at him now he seems to be on the verge of being a decent wrestler. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fearless Blue</strong> still definitely a boy.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lil Henry</strong>, <strong>Lug Phelan</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Acid II</strong> i swear used to be prime boy material, but alas no more.</p>

Just giving you a shout out for being OSW YouTube/podcast fan!

Acid I &II are my boys mainly because when I first started playing tew I paired them in a massively unimaginative team. I just always remember them as they were the first team to really put on half decent matches and start guiding me towards how to book in tew.

<p>Brendan Idol and Connie Morris are longtime boys for me, though in 2016 it's kind of carryover from the 2010 days when I would hire both of them for every single 0/0/0/0 game I did. Even so I'm deeply fond of them and they're both hall of famers in my ongoing 2016 game.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I also just looked up Brendan circa 2020 and I am</p><p> </p><p>

sad</p>