Worker Suggestions / Talk To Worker

<p>I LOVE the talk to worker feature and really think it could be a huge part of the game. I have a suggestion that would expand on that and the worker comments/suggestions that were already in 2016.</p><p> </p><p>

It would be cool to get a worker's opinion on other works more. So in 2016 (haven't seen it in 2020 yet) you could get someone that says "this guy is great" or "he can't sell" or "doesn't connect with the fans at all" etc.</p><p> </p><p>

What would be great is if they could, every now and then, especially if they aren't being used or pushed...or see a worker that isn't, suggest workers to work with. Either as opponents or partners. It happens all the time, like with Bryan and Drew Gulak. I know Brock really enjoyed his segment with R-Truth and pushed for more interactions, so maybe after a segment or match goes well they can tell you how much they enjoyed it.</p><p> </p><p>

Possibly they can even suggest people you should hire. Maybe someone outside the company they worked with in the past, they could say "hey boss, I really think <worker name> would be a great fit on our roster." Something like that.</p><p> </p><p>

The final part of this suggestion is talking to a worker, you can ask them for suggestions of people to work with, hire or even just "give me your opinion of <worker name>" and select someone from the roster to hear their reaction.</p><p> </p><p>

I could see this being interesting, especially people who may have creative control or things like that. Paying attention to your veterans, or even just giving a rookie a chance.</p>