Please add the "view roster" option to the following screens

<p>So I wanted to suggest this & feel it's a good time to do so. I don't know if it was an oversight, or what, but can we please get the "view roster" button added to the screen when you are setting up a storyline? It has the button on the main screen of storylines. But when you actually try to set up the storyline. It has no option. Just that side view that really isn't as useful as I'm sure you thought it would be.</p><p> </p><p>

Next; can we please get a "view roster" button in the tournament screen. This is another situation where I want to look through my roster & see who is a heel or a face, who fits where, & how I want to use them. I'm guessing this was purely an oversight again.</p><p> </p><p>

A different issue but still pretty big; when booking angles. The options to refine my search are gone. 2016 had a great search interface when booking an angle. I could easily search though my entire roster. Now I need to click the roster button & do a search that requires many more clicks. Just so I can find who to do an angle with. This seems like an absolutely massive omission! </p><p> </p><p>

Also, I've looked everywhere I can. I searched the screen over & can't find any "suggested push" option. I get that the wrestlers aren't on a specific push anymore. But now I've got road agents, refs & Vince McMahon showing up as an active wrestler. How do I stop this?</p><p> </p><p>

Love so much about the game. These small issues "along with a few others that hopefully will be addressed." Are really the only things holding the game back. I don't even dislike the interface. Although it could be more organized sometimes.</p>