Vegas Championship World Wrestling: The Legend Of Keith

92RZfxb.jpg

Our beloved sprout faced boy had been carefully thinking about what to call the soon-to-be-held May event for VCW.. he was having a blockage over it. It was frustrating, to the point he screamed at his mother in the most nasally way possible - and was later given an upclose inspection of a baseball bat to his noggin for his troubles. He almost revealed to his parents that he was running a wrestling promotion! He can't let them find out now! It was way too soon and they'd shut the whole thing down! He has to wait until VCW has grown to become a sensation!... Now, what to call the event for May? He had the card, he just didn't know what to call the show...

VCW: UNTITLED EVENT CARD

* The Redneck Express VS. The Winning Team

* Jason Patterson VS. Jerry Pepper w/ Mya Catalan

* Jules Night VS. Wolfie Tagg

* Connie Morris VS. Surprise Opponent! [VCW Women's Title Bout]

* Sgt. Bubba Lee West & Texas Hangman VS. Roger Monteiro & Wild Red Stallion

* Keith Vegas VS. Jay Silver w/ Allison Addison

EVENT NAME CONTEST!

YOU! The readers may submit what you believe a suitable event name for May would be! Add it on either with predictions or just on its own! The only rule? You MUST include "Keith" somewhere in the event title, to keep the trend of our sprout faced egomaniac naming everything after himself! Whichever one I like the most will be used (and who knows, maybe I'll use others in the future!)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Caught up with this yesterday and I love it. Our boi is trying to fulfil his potential and be the most famous Keith in professional wrestling! And bah gawd I think he can do it Tony! You’ve got me following along to see the prophecy fulfilled. Rip Chord doesn’t just take ANYONE under his wing...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

VCW: UNTITLED EVENT CARD (aka VCW: THE KEITH EXTRAVAGANZA)</p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>The Redneck Express</strong> VS. The Winning Team</p><p> </p><p>

The Winning Team always losing is some solid comedy...but Keith doesn’t realise that, he just happens to luck into a story there.</p><p> </p><p>

* Jason Patterson VS. <strong>Jerry Pepper w/ Mya Catalan</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

Booty shorts always win...oh and the guy she’s managing sure him to.</p><p> </p><p>

* Jules Night VS. <strong>Wolfie Tagg</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Since Keith is clearly the superior technical savant in VCW, gotta keep Jules Night in his place at the foot of the card.</p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>Connie Morris</strong> VS. Surprise Opponent! [VCW Women's Title Bout]</p><p> </p><p>

I never thought someone could make me not care about a women’s division but hey, here we are...</p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>Sgt. Bubba Lee West & Texas Hangman</strong> VS. Roger Monteiro & Wild Red Stallion</p><p> </p><p>

Big scary spoopy bois gonna decimate the Native American duo.</p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>Keith Vegas</strong> VS. Jay Silver w/ Allison Addison</p><p> </p><p>

It almost feels unfair to get a prediction point in a clearly one-sided contest. I know we don’t want to fans to riot so Keith obviously takes the win here.</p>

<p>VCW: <strong>Nation Of Keith</strong></p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>The Redneck Express</strong> VS. The Winning Team</p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>Jason Patterson</strong> VS. Jerry Pepper w/ Mya Catalan</p><p> </p><p>

* Jules Night VS. <strong>Wolfie Tagg</strong></p><p> </p><p>

* Connie Morris VS. <strong>Surprise Opponent!</strong> [VCW Women's Title Bout]</p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>Sgt. Bubba Lee West & Texas Hangman</strong> VS. Roger Monteiro & Wild Red Stallion</p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>Keith Vegas</strong> VS. Jay Silver w/ Allison Addison</p>

<p>* The Redneck Express VS.<strong> The Winning Team</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

* Jason Patterson VS.<strong> Jerry Pepper w/ Mya Catalan</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>* Jules Night</strong> VS. Wolfie Tagg</p><p> </p><p>

* Connie Morris VS.<strong> Surprise Opponent! [VCW Women's Title Bout]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>* Sgt. Bubba Lee West & Texas Hangman</strong> VS. Roger Monteiro & Wild Red Stallion</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>* Keith Vegas</strong> VS. Jay Silver w/ Allison Addison</p><p> </p><p>

All Keiths Go To Heaven</p>

* The Redneck Express VS. The Winning Team

Winning team ain´t winning.

* Jason Patterson VS. Jerry Pepper w/ Mya Catalan

Pepper is more established in my books.

* Jules Night VS. Wolfie Tagg

Keith´s team pick at least one win from this show

* Connie Morris VS. Surprise Opponent! [VCW Women's Title Bout]

She just won the belt

* Sgt. Bubba Lee West & Texas Hangman VS. Roger Monteiro & Wild Red Stallion

Hangman keeps being a thorn on Keith´s side