January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod (ABANDONWARE/FREEWARE

Has anyone else noticed how quickly stars from Mexico are gaining popularity in the US? Three months in and guys have jumped 30+ popularity points in the US without working a single match in the US.

Probably TV deals that extend or broadcast into the US or just doing shows in locations that have the "overlap" (the word the game uses is escaping me) into the mid-south region. I haven't paid much attention to Mexico yet though admittedly, been mainly playing between TNA and WWE.

highly doubt this much is mod specific but i've only ever seen it happen in this mod, has anyone else notice workers randomly losing their "profile pictures" and have it replaced with the default silhouette picture? can't seem to figure out why. otherwise must say this mod has been a ton of fun!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SevenFiftyToo" data-cite="SevenFiftyToo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>highly doubt this much is mod specific but i've only ever seen it happen in this mod, has anyone else notice workers randomly losing their "profile pictures" and have it replaced with the default silhouette picture? can't seem to figure out why. otherwise must say this mod has been a ton of fun!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There is a de-ager set for a picture that you either have deleted or don't have the same file name assigned to that picture. Its happened a few times to me, but I also use my own combo picture pack.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dogking" data-cite="Dogking" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey MrVillain I think there's a problem wit AI hosting tournements in the mod. In that they don't host tounrmrnts. NJPW didn't host the G1 or BOTSJ. Chikara hasn't hosted the Young Lion's cup when they were supposed to either.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll look into it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungNoble" data-cite="YoungNoble" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When I try to download the update, I get a "network error." Can someone upload to another site?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Restart your wifi and then retry</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dogking" data-cite="Dogking" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey MrVillain I think there's a problem wit AI hosting tournements in the mod. In that they don't host tounrmrnts. NJPW didn't host the G1 or BOTSJ. Chikara hasn't hosted the Young Lion's cup when they were supposed to either.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fixed it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Restart your wifi and then retry</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That worked. Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungNoble" data-cite="YoungNoble" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That worked. Thanks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Excellent man! Had a feeling it was on your end when it read "network error" </p><p> </p><p> Enjoy!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NEW</span></em></strong><strong><em> Update is uploaded</em></strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BIGJOSH" data-cite="BIGJOSH" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What was updated in the data?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have a list of notes on the main page</p>