January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

Dude, I am going to run with this database when I start TEW 20, might start today. I was waiting for a good mod to be mostly done before I start. I like running with real world and this is one of my favorite eras. I was going to wait for a current day mod but TheWho87 is still in Beta and WWE is set to medium size, meh.

Killing the Business is too light for me on data set size from what I can see... then I realized that this is probably my 2nd favorite era and the perfect time for my friends and I to be young I like to add us all in as unemployed but mildly talented. I like to sim and watch and just see what happens and see if any of us become stars. I think at best one us became a lower midcarder in WWE in TEW 2016 completely organically.

Anyway, that is besides the point. Thank you for this! I know this takes HOURS of work. Do you have a patreon or a PayPal donation jar anywhere or anything?

It's been my pleasure. It honestly has been! I've been having so much fun doing this for everybody. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for playing my mod!

You are the man.

This is currently the only mod I have downloaded and probably the only one I'll be using for quite some time. Thank you, once again, for all the hard work.

Dude, I am going to run with this database when I start TEW 20, might start today. I was waiting for a good mod to be mostly done before I start. I like running with real world and this is one of my favorite eras. I was going to wait for a current day mod but TheWho87 is still in Beta and WWE is set to medium size, meh.

Killing the Business is too light for me on data set size from what I can see... then I realized that this is probably my 2nd favorite era and the perfect time for my friends and I to be young I like to add us all in as unemployed but mildly talented. I like to sim and watch and just see what happens and see if any of us become stars. I think at best one us became a lower midcarder in WWE in TEW 2016 completely organically.

Anyway, that is besides the point. Thank you for this! I know this takes HOURS of work. Do you have a patreon or a PayPal donation jar anywhere or anything?

Haha that's awesome to hear dude. Good luck on you becoming a star this time around. Be the next Brock! I do have a PayPal if you feel inclined to do so. I appreciate everyone noticing my hardwork. It feels good.

You are the man.

This is currently the only mod I have downloaded and probably the only one I'll be using for quite some time. Thank you, once again, for all the hard work.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate that! I hope you are enjoying the mod!!! I have done my best to make it great and I hope it lives up to expectations.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RobinS" data-cite="RobinS" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Having a blast with the mod. <p> If i download the last version, do i need to start over to get the new yet to debut workers or will they be added to my current save ?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’m pretty sure you’d have to make a new save.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RobinS" data-cite="RobinS" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Having a blast with the mod. <p> If i download the last version, do i need to start over to get the new yet to debut workers or will they be added to my current save ?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You would need to make a new Dave, although you could set up another 2004 database folder. Then put the updated data in that folder and then just import into your current save. I added quite a bit of narratives as well</p>

Playing as OVW and I've noticed a couple of things:

Mark Magnus (Muhammad Hassan) should have his attributes looked at. Right now he's got the scumbag personality and is causing all sorts of trouble backstage (been in fights the last two shows) and by all accounts he was never a problem.

Also, the stamina levels for a few guys seems low. Matt Cappotelli and Kenzo Suzuki can barely wrestle longer than ten minutes.

Playing as OVW and I've noticed a couple of things:

Mark Magnus (Muhammad Hassan) should have his attributes looked at. Right now he's got the scumbag personality and is causing all sorts of trouble backstage (been in fights the last two shows) and by all accounts he was never a problem.

Also, the stamina levels for a few guys seems low. Matt Cappotelli and Kenzo Suzuki can barely wrestle longer than ten minutes.

I will get that taken care of! Thanks!

Booked my first Smackdown show and wanted to build Bob Holly some momentum going into his title match with Brock. Booked him to beat RHyno, but Rhyno broke his neck instead. Out 1 year... after surgery still out 3 months so he will not be getting that shot at revenge!

Booked my first Smackdown show and wanted to build Bob Holly some momentum going into his title match with Brock. Booked him to beat RHyno, but Rhyno broke his neck instead. Out 1 year... after surgery still out 3 months so he will not be getting that shot at revenge!

Oh, the irony...

Sounds like a year from then it'll be Rhyno vs. Holly.

Now who will Rhyno continue the trend with...?

Oh ****!!! That's unfortunate...Bob and his broken necks!

Savage

<p>Just realized that this is a fantasy mod, not a realism one. It contains Ric Flair Promotions & Hulkamania Fed which are carryovers from way back in TEW 2005, from a mod called iDOMINATION.</p><p> </p><p>

You might want to include that info in the main post or edit out those companies, if it is an accident that they were carried forward from an old mod.</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Also Paradise Pro Wrestling from what I can tell.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just realized that this is a fantasy mod, not a realism one. It contains Ric Flair Promotions & Hulkamania Fed which are carryovers from way back in TEW 2005, from a mod called iDOMINATION.<p> </p><p> You might want to include that info in the main post or edit out those companies, if it is an accident that they were carried forward from an old mod.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It’s not fantasy. Those are options for startup feds later on in the data. It also includes other custom startup feds including Pinky and The Brain’s World Domination Wrestling and Narf Poit wrestling from EWR and there’s only a small chance that each will open.</p><p> </p><p> Besides, all games become a fantasy world once you start playing.</p>

<p>IMO intentionally setting it to spawn specific companies makes it fantasy.</p><p> </p><p>

I already have closed them, but myself & others thought this was realism mod, which is why I pointed it out that it should be labeled or edited. It's unintentionally misleading.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just realized that this is a fantasy mod, not a realism one. It contains Ric Flair Promotions & Hulkamania Fed which are carryovers from way back in TEW 2005, from a mod called iDOMINATION.<p> </p><p> You might want to include that info in the main post or edit out those companies, if it is an accident that they were carried forward from an old mod.</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: Also Paradise Pro Wrestling from what I can tell.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You realize every single game becomes a fantasy mod the minute you start playing them right? They are in there as possible start up promotions if you want to go that way. Hardly the same thing as a fantasy mod in the general terms that are used when it comes to this game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>IMO intentionally setting it to spawn specific companies makes it fantasy.<p> </p><p> I already have closed them, but myself & others thought this was realism mod, which is why I pointed it out that it should be labeled or edited. It's unintentionally misleading.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You’re the first to bring this up in three versions of this mod since 2013. Other mod makers have included things like Disney Wrestling and other pop up promotions. It’s no new thing. I mean, Jim Cornette gets hired by PWG regularly by the AI in mods. The mod is set true to life but as soon as you start a game it becomes fantasy.</p>