January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KrispyJerk" data-cite="KrispyJerk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey mate, the link to the data for this mod is saying you've put it in your trash folder so it can't be reached</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sorry about that. <strong>FIXED</strong></p>

Just Updated the Data

Gave the WWE Ruthless Aggression Product

Hopefully this product is truer to the real world counterpart than other products that have been created so far. Been far too partisan so far, in my opinion, particularly WWE-centric products.

here's the thing with Rey winning on Dec.30 lol he won it on the first smackdown of the year in 2004 Jan. 1 2004 that smackdown was obviously tapped on Tuesday, Dec. 30th 2003 since smackdown's back then were tapped on Tuesday hence why it's technically inaccurate I wouldn't have brought it up unless somebody said it sense it's not a huge deal just had the actual match happen on my first smackdown to fix this lol I noticed that and the big show reign being messed up but I assumed this was already brought up or I would have brought this up weeks ago when I started my WWE save.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Max_Marvelous" data-cite="Max_Marvelous" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>here's the thing with Rey winning on Dec.30 lol he won it on the first smackdown of the year in 2004 Jan. 1 2004 that smackdown was obviously tapped on Tuesday, Dec. 30th 2003 since smackdown's back then were tapped on Tuesday hence why it's technically inaccurate I wouldn't have brought it up unless somebody said it sense it's not a huge deal just had the actual match happen on my first smackdown to fix this lol I noticed that and the big show reign being messed up but I assumed this was already brought up or I would have brought this up weeks ago when I started my WWE save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Big Show was fixed. I disagree about Rey. I think he should be set as Champion. I get it didn't air til Jan 1 but he did win it in front of a WWE crowd at a WWE TV Show. I haven't seen anyone bring up that issue yet. If a lot of people voice they want it changed then I'll consider it. But I think we see it differently and that's okay</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Max_Marvelous" data-cite="Max_Marvelous" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>here's the thing with Rey winning on Dec.30 lol he won it on the first smackdown of the year in 2004 Jan. 1 2004 that smackdown was obviously tapped on Tuesday, Dec. 30th 2003 since smackdown's back then were tapped on Tuesday hence why it's technically inaccurate I wouldn't have brought it up unless somebody said it sense it's not a huge deal just had the actual match happen on my first smackdown to fix this lol I noticed that and the big show reign being messed up but I assumed this was already brought up or I would have brought this up weeks ago when I started my WWE save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In official WWE title histories they say Rey's reign began December 30</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In official WWE title histories they say Rey's reign began December 30</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To be fair, as far as titles, I would personally go with what has aired on tv. There’s no way to simulate Rey having won it at a taping. Even if you booked the Rey vs Tajiri match on the first Smackdown the game would treat it as rey’s defense.</p>

To be fair, as far as titles, I would personally go with what has aired on tv. There’s no way to simulate Rey having won it at a taping. Even if you booked the Rey vs Tajiri match on the first Smackdown the game would treat it as rey’s defense.

Yeah, I disagree man. Rey was TECHNICALLY WWE Cruiserweight Champion. He won it December 30 2003. I know it aired on Jan 1 2004. But that doesn't mean Rey didn't become champ til then. Tajiri didn't walk into 2004 as champ. I am gonna keep it Rey.

Pretty sure TEW itself has title reigns begin on the taping date, not when the show airs. Like say Chance Fortune beats Aaron Andrews for the World Title on the first episode of TCW's new show Hittin' Hard but TCW Hittin' Hard doesn't air until Friday. The game will still list Chance as having held the title for 3 days already since Hittin' Hard was taped on Tuesday.

With that in mind and the fact WWE themselves say Rey won his 7th Cruiserweight title when SmackDown! was taped as they do every other title change that's ever happened on SD! (Christian's 2 day World Title reign, Tajiri's Cruiserweight reign before Rey's and Rey's 6th reign right before him again), Rey should 100% be listed as having won the title on December 30th, 2003.

If you want to rebook something f.e., you would start with Raw anyway, because in game its not January 1st, but Week 1, January, Monday.

I was about to say, if you're wanting to rebook WWE starting in January 2004, shouldn't it start with the Jan 6 edition of Raw? Looking at the calendar on my phone, if you start with 1/6, then go 1/13, 1/20 and 1/27, that translates to Week 1, January, Monday; Week 2, January, Monday; and so on and so forth. I get what people are saying, but I think looking at it from this angle, I agree with Mr. Villain. Plus it's less of a cluster you-know-what.

<p>Elijah Burke should have manager and color commentator boxes ticked. He debut on Smackdown as Terkay's manager and he did sporadic commentary work for random events.</p><p> </p><p>

Manager is a for sure need, but the future color commentator attribute could also be added to make sure he eventually settles into that role.</p><p> </p><p>

He should also have the former boxer attribute</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I would heavily suggest mass editing worker personalities to be professional (or none) for anyone in the database that you haven't personally set.</p><p> </p><p>

One of the things about converting from 2016 is that there are so many negative personalities in the database. I have found playing as smaller indies very difficult to do, because the negative personalities run amok on the backstage area.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is he not? Ugh lol</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Guess not. I'm playing as WWE and recently signed him for Cruiserweight division and it said he doesn't wear a mask outside of WWE lol</p>