[hype] Tew 2005

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CrazyLi" data-cite="CrazyLi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48499" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>BTW if you need help with anything, lemme know... even if it's just like providing feedback on how the game seems to be handling the mod</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The first pass will be done when attributes for all debuted workers are set. Then I'll release it and ask for fresh eyes to see what I've missed. I'm working through Mexico, then Japan, and NA.</p><p> </p><p> Tentatively out by Monday.</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: Mexico is done. Japan is done.</p>

The first pass will be done when attributes for all debuted workers are set. Then I'll release it and ask for fresh eyes to see what I've missed. I'm working through Mexico, then Japan, and NA.

Tentatively out by Monday.

EDIT: Mexico is done. Japan is done.

Ah, interesting, you went by region? Maybe if I thought to approach it that way, it would have looked less daunting xP

I'm the idiot who just attacked the entire unfiltered list by alpha, got through all the A's and said "but there's still so many! D:"

<p>Here's what to expect (so no one thinks it's going to be perfect):</p><p> </p><p>

TEW 2005 database that was forwarded to TEW 13, worked on, released.</p><p>

Forwarded to 2016, worked on much more, released.</p><p> </p><p>

Forwarded to TEW2020. Stats are as they were back in 2005 (with minor adjustments, most notably physical health, as everyone basically had 100 across the board unless their bio said they had an injury at some point). </p><p> </p><p>

Attributes have been added for every employed worker and I am in the process of adding them for every debuted unemployed worker. Some are more in line with 2020 data, some are attributed how I felt about them.</p><p> </p><p>

I will not have everyone who has not debuted with updated attributes by Monday. I will work on those as people play and let me know what I missed. I will update the database for the foreseeable future, but I usually fall away from the boards if I'm not working on a database or playing a dynasty pretty hardcore.</p><p> </p><p>

Contracts should be working correctly, but I need to double check gimmicks and such. Relationships should be good. </p><p> </p><p>

Products have been set as best I can, I reconciled with TEW 2020, so there are probably some better choices I can make as we play.</p><p> </p><p>

I am going to add some broadcasters for my own happiness, I'll document so you can get rid of them if you don't like them.</p><p> </p><p>

The injuries file is not the default, it's the one I made for 2016, because I didn't like things like "frozen frown" showing up. They're more realistic injuries, but I've never actually had anyone tell me if they liked them or not, so if you think about it, please give me some feedback.</p><p> </p><p>

I didn't plan on releasing a picture pack, I just start with 2020 pictures, add 2016, then 2013, then 2010, 2008, 2007, and finally 2005. By doing that, you should have just about everyone with a picture. There are a lot of old pictures in 2005, 2007, and 2008 that have been replaced by new pictures or gimmicks. It's up to you whether you like having old pictures with new ones as alts, or vice versa. I really don't want to make a picture pack, but if I get a wild hair up my butt, I may do so in time. The re-render and alt threads over the years are super great, so take advantage.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm half way through Canada's unemployed workers, which should only leave me a handful of USA only unemployed workers, so that's awesome.</p>

<p>Some promotions changed names too. I noticed this when I was doing all the companies in my own look at it. Like I think South of the Boarder Pro Wrestling is in 2020 under a different name? It was one of the border ones at any rate... I just renamed them back and grabbed their 2016 logo to use (since that's closer to matching the 2020 logo style).</p><p> </p><p>

I did notice the physical condition thing too... while not EVERYONE was all 100%, the vast majority was, probably because they hadn't been in the business super long to wear down their conditions. The super veterans still had some minor wear even in TEW2005... but you're looking at 80-90 at most and usually just in a single area.</p><p> </p><p>

One other thing of note that I was doing in my take that I'm not sure you considered...</p><p> </p><p>

Say a worker in the 2020 database is listed as a Road Agent or Personality or Commentator, etc... now as they retired from actual in-ring work... but they never were those things originally. In those cases, I unchecked all those boxes and put them back as just "Wrestler". I then went into attributes and gave them "Future" whatever for the things that they were checked off as in 2020. Seemed to make sense to me.</p>