Mailbox: Dojo & other little things

<p>Would it be possible to get a mail when someone debuts into the world from an associated Dojo?</p><p> </p><p>

In addition I was playing PGHW and upgraded the Dojo to the point the Training Level is now 100% and the Facilities are at 60% at the cost of $87,000 per month, the resulting intake in March came without a notification and the crop resulted in 2 Regular, 1 Technician Flyer, 1 Striker and 2 Psychopaths, almost universally they were 0-45 across most of primary stats with few exceptions, all but one had 50 in Star Power.</p><p> </p><p>

I understand it's supposed to be a bit of a lucky dip but for 100% training level it was very underwhelming to not even get a single person I would consider even a passable journeyman jobber never mind an actual Young Lion with midcard prospects in his future.</p><p> </p><p>

Maybe I got super unlucky but it could be that a little more love could be given to the minimum quality of a given Dojo crop at 100%.</p>

Those skills sound about right for someone who is just out of training even with the best training in the world. You can only learn so much in training, you need to actually go out and work matches to get any better then that.

That seem's fair when you explain it, could be that my expectations were a little on the high side.