AI Booked Cards/Match Notes

<p>I'm a stickler for "immersion" and "realism" in these games.</p><p> </p><p>

I've noticed some weird stuff with the AI-booked matches/cards from companies that obviously aren't under a player's control. It's mostly small notes on things that I consider immersion breaking:</p><p> </p><p>

Independent shows - It seems like a majority of larger independent shows run outside of actual companies always have a TON of matches on the card. Who's ever attended an event like these are supposed to be simulating that have 14-15 matches on the card? It's just not particularly realistic. Some PPVs for larger companies also end up this way, with 4-5 pre-show matches.</p><p> </p><p>

Constant stable fluctuation - I've been told that this is something that evens out over time, but every playthrough I've tested the AI is constantly adding and subtracting members from stables. Seems incredibly random and erratic. </p><p> </p><p>

Top titles being defended lower on cards than midcard belts - Another minor nitpick, but why are shows booking midcard title matches over their world titles? Again. Immersion breaking. I assume it's based off of worker popularity, but even then. Why aren't your most popular workers competing for the top belt?</p><p> </p><p>

Rematches - I've seen numerous instances of the same matches in certain companies up to 6 times in a row. I assume the AI doesn't get a staleness penalty for booking the exact same match over and over and over, week to week.</p><p> </p><p>

Constant table/cage/ladder matches - I've also regularly seen instances where certain companies are booking a ladder/table/cage match every single show. This isn't so absurd for companies running monthly events, but if every weekly episode of WCW or WWE has that trifecta of matches it's pretty lame and pretty unrealistic. </p><p> </p><p>

That's all for now. Thanks for taking player feedback so seriously and thanks for the game! I can't wait to play it in full!</p>