Stop Non-Wrestlers Counting Towards Area Battles

If you're playing with star power or combined, looking at my office screen, they seem to count. So 3 of my top guys in CWA for star power are Jeremy Stone, Steve DeColt, and Duane Stone, who have all retired. This seems really strange - is it intentional?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48552" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you're playing with star power or combined, looking at my office screen, they seem to count. So 3 of my top guys in CWA for star power are Jeremy Stone, Steve DeColt, and Duane Stone, who have all retired. This seems really strange - is it intentional?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. It's to account for things like Hogan in TNA, or how popular the Mr. McMahon character was.</p>

<p>True, but in the case of Jeremy Stone... He really doesn't seem like that type of on-screen character.</p><p> </p><p>

With all due respect, I don't think people will be like: "CWA, yeah, that's were Jeremy is overseeing the matches. That's what I'm watching over TCW".</p><p> </p><p>

Hogan actually appeared on the show (McMahon was even all over the main event scene). As soon as fans "get" that the character is just aligned with the show and will not be on it, any amount of things they contribute is void. You might as well contract McGregor or Rousey for a "legend" role, and because he is on your roster, you'll own every other promotion in the business if your settings are on pure star power.</p><p> </p><p>

Maybe you could just enable it for "personality" roles (like Hogan was). Basically any non-active role except for a unique road agent. Or course the user can exploit this by just enabling the personality role, but if modders want to simulate reality without having to downplay the pop stats, this could be an option. Or maybe you can restrict it to a character that appeared during that month? Or is that not doable?</p><p> </p><p>

I guess you can still get ratings in segments given Jeremy is popular and his mic work will be severely limited, and Adam knows best how CWA is supposed to operate. Maybe they can get away with him being still a company star.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48552" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes. It's to account for things like Hogan in TNA, or how popular the Mr. McMahon character was.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay, thanks for responding Adam.</p>