Custom Graphics Request Thread

Looking to start a new game with a company that runs with a split roster for Japan and America. Can anyone do a logo for Japan America Wrestling Society (JAWS). Basically, I want to use the top part of this poster with maybe a flag for each country? (Sorry it's so big, I don't know what I'm doing)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7925&stc=1&d=1639664864

QH2NAHY.jpg

This ok?

I'm looking for a WWE Bragging Rights logo with the colors of Raw, Smackdown, and ECW. I thought they had that PPV during the little run of ECW, but I'm guessing I'm wrong since I've come up empty so far.

They started Bragging Rights in 2009 but ECW was completely excluded - not to mention ECW wouldn't even be around by the same time next year.

I gave this a go. Not my best work...

7eqDUPF.png

If someone wants to make it into gif or jpg version for you they can feel free as you didn't state a preference. :)

That's actually perfect! Thanks. Will make my stable for Pablo Rodriguez in CV97 a lot more interesting.

PsQMuRE.png

Put it on a Cverse radient background, in the rare case anyone needs a Catholic-themed stable

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ejg415" data-cite="ejg415" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48560" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was wondering if I could get the following on kyky...<p> </p><p> Harland</p><p> Carmelo Hayes</p><p> Tony D'Angelo</p><p> Von Wagner</p><p> Brutus Creed</p><p> Julius Creed</p><p> Trick Williams</p><p> Odyssey Jones</p><p> Gable Steveson</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm sorry. Can I also get one of Hook? Thanks!</p>

hello!

does someone have a

Dean Roll "Shark Boy" picture without his mask?

it would be very cool!

This is the only one I have of Shark Boy unmasked. This is his Dean Baldwin gimmick.

Ad1PLPu.jpg

I think most of his pictures unmasked online are just low quality screen grabs.

Hi any chance you could do a UndisputedKliq Logo thanks in advance

Tried something a little bit different... and hoping your Undisputed Kliq has Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly otherwise my logo makes no sense! :D

pFZrfef.jpgM9f5Vuf.jpg