Custom Graphics Request Thread

Wasn't sure where to post this, but does anyone have any pics of Jim Mitchell the referee from the 80s?

You lucky sonofagun. I'd recently been scouring the internet for the same thing and I thought I'd deleted the pictures I eventually found, but I found them in my recycling bin. xD I think they're from closer to the 90s but as they're literally all I could find, I hope they suit. The first is the original and the second is artificially upscaled, and just in case you don't know, he's the fat bloke. :p

uXeW0vd.jpg

wO5EH5H.jpg

Would anyone be able and interested in creating a logo and banner for Australian Impact Pro Wrestling for me? The idea is a merger between APW and DIW from the C-Verse. I'd like their green and blue colours incorporated, but it's not essential and I prefer letting artists have free reign.

Hey all,

Could someone do a graphically challenged fella a solid and revitalize the SWF TV logos (Supreme TV, Uprising, Elite) using this logo?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Js54B3M.jpg

Also, does anyone have the steel plate SWF Belts. I've lost them, and can't find on Forum.

You lucky sonofagun. I'd recently been scouring the internet for the same thing and I thought I'd deleted the pictures I eventually found, but I found them in my recycling bin. xD I think they're from closer to the 90s but as they're literally all I could find, I hope they suit. The first is the original and the second is artificially upscaled, and just in case you don't know, he's the fat bloke. :p

Thank you! They work just dandy. I swear I used to have some pics of him from the 80s, but between changing computers over the years I've lost a lot of my custom nGo pack.

Hello,

I am currently starting up a promotion called United Pro Wrestling (UPW)

I was able to find pics for the Tag Team, World and Featherweight title belts from the real UPW in Australia, however I do not have a Women's title and I also am not keen on the Featherweight title, as I would rather have it say Cruiserweight.

Here is my World Title:

World Title: https://ibb.co/s6s1sgX

Tag Team: https://ibb.co/vcvDKb7

Featherweight: https://ibb.co/ZfJQhTR

Would anyone be able to make me a Women's belt, a new Cruiserweight belt and maybe a random secondary belt?

I would be forever grateful :)

Hello,

Me and my buddy did a Dynamite/Rampage brand split. With Tony getting ROH we wanna do AEW Dynamite and ROH Rampage. Anyone have a custom ROH Rampage logo and other ROH logos with the AEW color Pallette?

I did this logo for ROH when I took them over in a previous AEW save.

9gIACST.jpg

N0RqViM.jpg