Custom Graphics Request Thread

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone would be so kind as to create some stable logos for me.

Enredada

La Declaración

The Pact

Full creative freedom on any and all that are attempted, but more information can be provided if required.

Thanks.

I've done one. I've no ideas to be honest on the rest.

vwz1i9T.jpg

The larger png will be on my Deviantart as always.

Hello good morning everyone I am running an AWA save in 1991. My AWA in 1991 is ECW before ECW. I am using this logo but I would like to convert to GIF-nGo style. Also I am looking logo for this classic AWA PPVS/

- SuperClash

- SuperSunday

- WrestleRock

- Rage in the Cage

ThanksRdiW2io.jpeg

to GIF - nGo style

Thanks

Could someone create a stable logo for a women's stable called "Outcasts of Wrestling" led by Pariah? It's a heel stable with the women in it feeling like they've been cast away from society, pulling the victim card at every opportunity.

Also one for a heel stable called "The Hive" which is a heel stable lead by Spencer Spade in TCW, who are made up by invaders from USPW and SWF, they're a cheating bunch who stop at nothing to get wins. Very open to interpretations about the design, have fun!

Thanks for any help provided!

Could someone create a stable logo for a women's stable called "Outcasts of Wrestling" led by Pariah? It's a heel stable with the women in it feeling like they've been cast away from society, pulling the victim card at every opportunity.

Also one for a heel stable called "The Hive" which is a heel stable lead by Spencer Spade in TCW, who are made up by invaders from USPW and SWF, they're a cheating bunch who stop at nothing to get wins. Very open to interpretations about the design, have fun!

Thanks for any help provided!

jF6IEjf.jpg

mrCRnF7.jpg

TfivdAd.jpg

I did cheat with the Hive logo by repurposing a band logo but I felt like it really fits what I imagine Spencer Spade's attitude to be.

Thank you so much! From my mind to your fingers to the screen! Brilliant, thank you! I also appreciate the TV logo! That's fantastic! Sometime all you gotta do is ask!

This is great. May I inquire what belts you're using? I think this Canadian federation will be a perfect fit for my global alliance.

Is there any chance you could put Rey Mysterios mask on Dominik? Turning him against his Dad and putting on his mask so has to look heel'ish if possible.

Thank you :)

4OTh7Nl.jpgShZZLBc.jpg

This is one I've had for ages in my pack already. Don't know if it is any use.