Custom Graphics Request Thread

14 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

These are gorgeous. You did a great job adapting these to the C-Verse. The old school belts are especially my favorite.

Thanks! I will see if there are other belts I can find in case anyone has a use for them. Any requests for which CVerse company that is missing logos to do next?

Hello, I'm wondering if any of you can create a 3 logos for me. All having to do with a BOSJ style tournament i'm running in Ruthless Aggression TNA save called the TNA X-Elevation.

1. A old school logo using the old TNA logo in the style of the Toryumon X logo (this is the best example I have for that logo.)

spacer.png

The X should be red and yellow (in the colors of TNA.)

2.A modern version using the 2009 TNA logo in the style of the G1 Climax logos (preferably 30 or 32)

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

3. the same as 2, but with the current Impactl logo (white and red)

spacer.png

I apologize if this feels overbearing.

2 hours ago, SuperRamenmakerOkada said:

Hello, I'm wondering if any of you can create a 3 logos for me. All having to do with a BOSJ style tournament i'm running in Ruthless Aggression TNA save called the TNA X-Elevation.

1. A old school logo using the old TNA logo in the style of the Toryumon X logo (this is the best example I have for that logo.)

spacer.png

The X should be red and yellow (in the colors of TNA.)

2.A modern version using the 2009 TNA logo in the style of the G1 Climax logos (preferably 30 or 32)

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

3. the same as 2, but with the current Impactl logo (white and red)

spacer.png

I apologize if this feels overbearing.

Only got a chance to get started on this. For #1, is this what you were looking for? I have an idea on the visual for the rest (let's see if I can execute it).

image.jpeg.5d16bb433b243d7be472b160f939d45b.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CQI13 said:

Only got a chance to get started on this. For #1, is this what you were looking for? I have an idea on the visual for the rest (let's see if I can execute it).

image.jpeg.5d16bb433b243d7be472b160f939d45b.jpeg

close but i want red to be the main color with more goldish outline, also I should've specified this (my fault) but i meant the 2004-2009 logo not the NWA era one

spacer.png

Also maybe try to have the X be something like this image.thumb.png.28e7dac69024da2688b4454187264db6.png

Edited by SuperRamenmakerOkada

On 12/19/2022 at 11:16 AM, standoff said:

Was looking for someone to fulfill a graphics request.  I have a created company named LSW (Lone Star Wrestling).

I was hoping to get graphics made for my TV show and Events.  They are as listed:

TV Show- LSW Bombshell

Events-

Jan-Snowfall

Feb-Black and Bruised History Month

Mar-Wild West

Apr-Skirmish

May-Dynasty

June-Rodeo Rumble

July- Summer Showdown

Aug-Free for Brawl

Sep-Fall Fisticuffs

Oct-Halloween Hubbub

Nov-Shanksgiving

Dec-Christmas Kerfuffle

Thank you so much!

Quoting this just so I know to come back to it. Should have something this weekend, hopefully.

Logo Request: 

Hi! I just signed up for the forum and I am a big TEW fan. I am looking to submit logo requests for two 50x50 logos for 2 original companies I have in TEW 2020. I would really appreciate it. I have been struggling myself to create any logos so any recommendations for logo making software is appreciated. 
Original companies:

LoneStar Wrestling (LSW)

A Texas-based serious wrestling company where AJ Styles, Ray Stevens, Terry Gordy and Bryan Danielson are the biggest stars.

Combat League Wrestling (CLW) 

An even more serious pro wrestling company with competitive based storylines. A good tag line for the company’s logo could “Best Of The Best”. Biggest stars are Rick Rude, Vader, Chris Benoit and Bryan Danielson.

I hope I submit this request appropriately per the forum’s guidelines.