Custom Graphics Request Thread

13 hours ago, Vinsmoker said:

AEWTrios.jpg.309c28e4921e3225c5123ae5b3a52fad.jpg

This one is from the SAMPP

AEW Trios.jpg

talkin' about the AEW Trios championship ... someone got that belt (all 3) on the grey background?
like that one:WCWWorldSixManTagTeam.jpg.30a24c4def500b4828a5275f25a21c92.jpg
and also ... someone got a good lookin' picture of the WCW Women's Cruiserweight title?
i can only find that one:
WCWWomensCruiserweight.png.eefb3e896dea5b1ee8df01924e8a0fb0.png
maybe there is a better one out there? 🙃

Does anyone have, or can anyone find, a picture of Karl Moffat as The Jackal in NJPW? He spent early 1986 wrestling Antonio Inoki so you'd think there'd be footage of it somewhere but I'm not winning in my search for it! If he wasn't masked then I can get away with his default picture but with a name like that it could be either!

1 hour ago, jhd1 said:

Does anyone have, or can anyone find, a picture of Karl Moffat as The Jackal in NJPW? He spent early 1986 wrestling Antonio Inoki so you'd think there'd be footage of it somewhere but I'm not winning in my search for it! If he wasn't masked then I can get away with his default picture but with a name like that it could be either!

I found a little footage which I inboxed you, but long story short, he wrestled without a mask.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, jhd1 said:

Sorry about the annoying watermark but best I could find.

TheJackal.png

Karl Moffat_alt.jpg

Karl Moffat_altdrk.jpg

Edited by Fleisch
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2023 at 1:39 AM, Vinsmoker said:

Does anyone have HD worker picture of Journey Fatu? I tried to look for a picture, but can't find any clean cuts

This is the best quality one I have.

image.jpeg.b10351a08ddd4903ca98a8e703fba706.jpeg journeyfatu.JPG.7a6ae5f9531fcc43f3b2872ed27745ab.JPG

I also managed to edit out the watermark on the above Karl Moffat one

KarlMoffat_altdrk.jpg.8e4a133172c12a4bacada3c295d25429.jpg

Edited by Fleisch
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 11:33 AM, Bobby Brown said:

and also ... someone got a good lookin' picture of the WCW Women's Cruiserweight title?
i can only find that one:

maybe there is a better one out there? 🙃

This is actually a custom creation from one of the WWE 2K games because actual pictures of the title suck, as you've seen for yourself. It does look realistic enough for TEW games though, as I've used it in the past and I don't think anyone has noticed. 😛

pFnwXIJ.png

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Mammoth said:

This is actually a custom creation from one of the WWE 2K games because actual pictures of the title suck, as you've seen for yourself. It does look realistic enough for TEW games though, as I've used it in the past and I don't think anyone has noticed. 😛

pFnwXIJ.png

looks very good. thank you! 🤘
is there also such a good version of the normal WCW Women's title? 

I don't suppose anyone could create a logo for my company based in Apex, NC. Apex Wrestling Association (AWA).

The company chan change name to something easier if needed such as:

- Apex Championship Wrestling (ACW)
- Apex Wrestling Federation (AWF)
- Apex Pro Wrestling (APW)
- or any name along those lines but with the name "APEX".

Currently a tiny fed but with the room to grow. Hoping to obtain a logo that can see me through.

Please use any creative license deemed fit :)

In in ideal world, I'd love events, belts, tv etc. Basically the full whack. But I have zero creativity or image creation talent! Can always just use generic ones for those if need but a logo would be amazing if anyone could.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Powerful_Fox