Custom Graphics Request Thread

Hey! 

For my TEW save, and YouTube series, I am looking to create an AEW World Light Heavyweight Championship (kind of like the IWGP Junior Heavyweight style) and was hoping someone cool out there could create something for me to use? Something along the lines of the current AEW World but a little more modern looking? 

Thanks in advance! 

20 hours ago, JandresSeventeenPro said:

l

Hey guys! I'm looking for SAMMP GIF style logos for this factions, some are real factions, some I made, I anyone have some of the logos (for real factions) or wants to make some for me it would be awesome, thank you beforehand

image.thumb.png.8d00292515300ad56113ead8afd768d1.png

Had some free time at lunch and came up with this:

DfSZKvM.png

lHFWMw5.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2023 at 3:27 PM, Mammoth said:

I was really happy with the response the skin got so I've kept working on it. As a thank you, here are some more screenshots including a reworked office as I wasn't totally happy with it but now think it fits the aesthetic much better. This is the last time I'll clog this thread up with it though so I'll let you all know more when I'm further along. Thank you, everyone.

Mczwjgk.jpg

Cu0cM3x.jpg

JelF6QK.jpg

5jC51aw.jpg

Does this work with TheWho87 Mods?

Could anyone make a couple stable logos of The Golden Horsemen and La Casa de Sangre? I also have a promotion Japanese Wrestling Commission Championship, and Las Vegas Championship Wrestling. I'd be so grateful for anything anyone could make, even if it's text on a background. Going through this whole thread now, it makes me so happy seeing everyone's work and imagining what I can rework with other's ideas.

And maybe a logo or words for AEW Ignition that I use for another tv show. Maybe others could use that as well. I also have a women's tv show called AEW Supernova.

Edited by thfcspursmw

18 hours ago, Number1Leo said:

Could anyone make a logo for a NEO USA faction? I want the original NEO logo but with an american flag over it.

There's a bullet club logo for how I'd want it done

bcusa.jpg

Stable_NEO.jpg

I really wanted to try giving this a go, hope it's what you're looking for.

stable_NEOUSA.jpg.fc55f420f7c7353dad58eeeb3658783d.jpg

• Like 3

Does anyone have or could make a picture of Harry Smith with long hair? I’m thinking about pushing him more as a singles in my ‘04 save. I want to make him look more like his father and get a more serious push but I just can’t find the picture. Thanks to anyone that can help.