Custom Graphics Request Thread

3 minutes ago, handsometed said:

Hi all, 

Could I get a logo created in the same style as DPW, but white background and this attached format, but instead of DPW, can I get LLW (Lariot League Wrestling), it's for a YouTube series I will be working on! 

Thank you in advance! 

DPW.jpg

On top of this, could I get a hi res PNG too for the YouTube thumbnail, same white outline style as DPW too! Many thanks, I'll be sure to shout you out in the video and link to any socials you want too!

So I love these styles of USPW Event graphics...
DeclarationofIndependence.thumb.png.bac46620ec136a5071802d06d12d245f.pngAmericana.thumb.png.e41bc0cee7ead2dfd6537b5544a98576.pngThanksgivingThunder.thumb.png.51b78226064f30640676c75641c3be82.png

I don't know who made them, but I wonder if someone could help me make event logos in a similar style. Maybe for events called:

Civil War (A war games type event?)
Land of Opportunity (A MITB type event?)
Hail to the Chief (A king of the ring type event?)
Clear and Present Danger
Old Glory...

I basically want to cancel some of the ones that are corny sounding like Apple Pie and Wrestling etc 

• Like 3

I decided to make some stable logos for some of my saves! these are in the SAMPP style
In order they are:
The Franchise (mainly to have Shane Douglas)
Cozy-Club/Kojima-Gunn (for Satoshi Kojima)
and then a Catchpoint logo, since there isn't a Catchpoint logo in this style! 

let me know what you think! i dont do these often, but i wanna hear some feedback!

zz_Stable_TheFranchise.jpg

zz_Stable_CozyClub.jpg

zz_Stable_Catchpoint.jpg

Edited by grock9640
  • Like 6

Does anyone have a picture of the IWGP Women's Championship and NJPW World Television Championship on a white background?
And maybe all the Strong titles (Strong Women's Championship, Strong Openweight Championship and Strong Openweight Tag Team Championship) also on white backgrounds?

I know it's a lot, so thank you so very much in advance!

Edited by Gungner

24 minutes ago, Gungner said:

Does anyone have a picture of the IWGP Women's Championship and NJPW World Television Championship on a white background?
And maybe all the Strong titles (Strong Women's Championship, Strong Openweight Championship and Strong Openweight Tag Team Championship) also on white backgrounds?

I know it's a lot, so thank you so very much in advance!

If you aren't aware, you should check out the SAMPP pack, you will probably find it extremely useful as it has exactly what you are looking for when it comes to these belts and the show logos you requested previously. All of these belts, with the exception of the TV and Strong Womens titles come from there:

4ax8QSu.jpg

BrVxHAd.jpg

AhGzyR4.jpg

lLszdaq.jpg

y4XuVHB.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Idolized said:

If you aren't aware, you should check out the SAMPP pack, you will probably find it extremely useful as it has exactly what you are looking for when it comes to these belts and the show logos you requested previously. All of these belts, with the exception of the TV and Strong Womens titles come from there:

4ax8QSu.jpg

BrVxHAd.jpg

AhGzyR4.jpg

lLszdaq.jpg

y4XuVHB.jpg

Thank you very much!!!
I do have the SAMPP pack, but maybe I need a newer version?

34 minutes ago, Idolized said:

Definitely worth updating whenever a new one drops

Can't seem to find the pack though... nothing shows up in searches and can't find it here
Newest I could find was the 1.4, and that's not a big upgrade from 1.3 which I have. Nothing new really in terms of belts, events and so on... 

Would really have loved all the new event pics for NJPW

Edited by Gungner

42 minutes ago, Gungner said:

Can't seem to find the pack though... nothing shows up in searches and can't find it here
Newest I could find was the 1.4, and that's not a big upgrade from 1.3 which I have. Nothing new really in terms of belts, events and so on... 

Would really have loved all the new event pics for NJPW

We are currently on the 23.6 Version of SAMPP.

Edited by Jugg
Typo
  • Like 1

i was wondering if someone could make a custom version of this logo for an event? preferably in red?

WCW Starrcade (2000) Logo by DarkVoidPictures on DeviantArt

also if you can, could you add this logo on top? im using this for my 2001 wcw save and i really do enjoy this logo a lot more than the Invasion style personally

File:WCW Magazine Logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons

On 6/16/2023 at 2:23 AM, grock9640 said:

i was wondering if someone could make a custom version of this logo for an event? preferably in red?

also if you can, could you add this logo on top? im using this for my 2001 wcw save and i really do enjoy this logo a lot more than the Invasion style personally

Any use to you?

WCWStarrcade_cust2.png.f41cd0fe5f42ef7a5fa004cb2d342c04.png

• Like 3

On 6/15/2023 at 9:23 PM, grock9640 said:

I decided to take a shot at this before I saw Fleisch's great logo. It's pretty simple but hope it works.

wcwpresentsstarrcade.png.0c2c9d9c9ff702928a1a80c22e6ff9a7.png

Edited by smmccallum