Custom Graphics Request Thread

24 minutes ago, MidKnightDreary said:

Can you tell me a little more about their gimmick?

I've kinda just gotten started with the stable but it's mainly built off the 'positive vibes' gimmick Ali had a little while back with a little bit of the 'guiding light' stuff from even further back (if you're up-to-date with WWE and know what I'm talking about, at least) - though it's probably gonna evolve into something a bit more complex.

Edited by Taylor2020

23 hours ago, Taylor2020 said:

Two stable-logo requests for a modern WWE save (RWC starting in June 2023), using the SAMPP GIF-compatible picture pack:

* A proper Viking Raiders stable background since SAMPP doesn't seem to have one.

* A stable background for a repackaged team where Mustafa Ali leads and is joined by Mansoor and (the man formerly known as Ma.ce) Dio Maddin. I called them "Maximum Mind & Mettle" to retain the MMM acronym. I did make a stable background of my own for this one but it's kinda crap, wanted to see if someone here could do it better.

MKD-Stable-VikRaid2.gifMKD-Stable-VikRaid3.gifMKD-Stable-VikRaid4.gifMKD-Stable-VikRaid5.gifMKD-Stable-VikRaid1.gif

Let me know if you decide to rename them War Raiders again, I can change these pretty easily.

MKD-Stable-MMM.gifMMM2.gif

I'm really sorry about these two, I hate them but I have no better ideas today. I will see if inspiration strikes.

4 hours ago, MidKnightDreary said:

MKD-Stable-VikRaid2.gifMKD-Stable-VikRaid3.gifMKD-Stable-VikRaid4.gifMKD-Stable-VikRaid5.gifMKD-Stable-VikRaid1.gif

Let me know if you decide to rename them War Raiders again, I can change these pretty easily.

MKD-Stable-MMM.gifMMM2.gif

I'm really sorry about these two, I hate them but I have no better ideas today. I will see if inspiration strikes.

If it makes you feel better, I did do a stable BG of my own, of Ali's MMM some time before I pitched over here, I was just kinda shopping around to see if someone would have a better adaptation.

nak9JbQ.jpg

Though thanks for the Viking Raiders BGs, the last one with the red text is the one I liked the most.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rasslezach said:

Thanks for these! Am I saving these wrong or something? They are bigger and blurry when I add them to the folder. And no border

I'm not sure about the border thing. You're using a gif database, right? Try opening the images in a new tab and saving from there? These are 103x103, which is SAMPP standard.

1 hour ago, MidKnightDreary said:

I'm not sure about the border thing. You're using a gif database, right? Try opening the images in a new tab and saving from there? These are 103x103, which is SAMPP standard.

Yeah I'm using SAMPP GIF 23.8 but the worker pictures are 150x150 in it. When I download yours its looks like this as opposed to another I pulled from here is what I meant by the border. The other is offset

Screenshot 2023-08-17 100211.jpg

1 hour ago, rasslezach said:

Yeah I'm using SAMPP GIF 23.8 but the worker pictures are 150x150 in it. When I download yours its looks like this as opposed to another I pulled from here is what I meant by the border. The other is offset

Screenshot 2023-08-17 100211.jpg

Thanks for the feedback!

I think I have perfected (or at least improved) that format.

AJ Canza (1).gifSilas Mason (3).gif

Please advise if these are working fine for you!

22 hours ago, KyTeran said:

If someone is willing could I get a logo for a custom promotion of mine called Seattle Grunge Wrestling.  Just looking for a company logo that wouldn't look out of place on a grunge album cover.

Format?

21 hours ago, krautz said:

Does anyone have a jimmy hart stable logo for the 1986 mod?

Format?