Custom Graphics Request Thread

On 8/18/2023 at 7:41 PM, Smillek2997 said:

Hey could anyone help me with a favor and make a Trish Stratus stable gif style and the group is called Trish's Stratusfaction. Thank you in advance

On 8/19/2023 at 6:52 AM, Idolized said:

I’ve always liked “The Stratusphere” for a Trish led stable myself 😆 

Stratusphere.gifStratusFaction.gif

On 8/19/2023 at 12:28 PM, ToSmoT said:

Hi, everyone ! If someone could do it, I would like to get a logo for a custom promotion called Elevate Pro Wrestling, I'm just looking for something that looks futuristic, in the gif format.

image.gif

On 8/19/2023 at 5:44 PM, ThreeThousandNights said:

Yes please

image.gif

• Like 4

Wondering if someone could make a set of title pictures with the following objects.

A bucket

A jar of dirt

A set of handcuffs

If someone is able to make this trio of title pictures it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for anyone willing to take my strange request.

Looking for two stable logos if anyone is up for it!

One for the Super Swedes, a stable lead by Konrad Makinen. Thinking of something involving the Swedish flag, maybe like a superman logo with the swedish flag?

KonradMakinen_alt.jpg.7619628aef64423eb22f3926654f7bea.jpg

The other for Sozen-Gun, like Senmatsu-Gun but with Sozen!

SozenIshinomori.jpg.22c27e78fabc95b8129349147336b284.jpgStable_Senmatsugun.jpg.ef3d1fd415958d776264bb7e9a993025.jpg

Looking for a gif logo (and possibly events if you feel inspired, all names are welcome, and the same for belts) for a company called "World Pro Wrestling". I've decided to start a 1992 save on Fleisch's amazing mod, and randomly picked Jerry Grey as the user character before realising he actually has promoted shows during his career.

As such, if you happen to know what the real logo look like, feel free to use it, but if not, a custom logo that wouldn't look too modern for 1992 would be perfect !

Edit because my dumbass found a picture with the logo on it right after posting this:

A picture of Jerry Grey with the logo

Edited by ArcheoOutOfNowhere
  • Like 1