Custom Graphics Request Thread

Is anybody able to create or point me in the direction of a WCW logo for a 2001 dynasty I'm wanting to run where Fusient Media purchased the company with Bischoff in charge

Thinking something along the lines of phoenix rising from the flames (think the Nitro logo colour wise). No preference on the font, though I'm not adverse to the font the WCW logo normally was but sharper than it appears in old logos.

If at all possible applying a similar theme to a Monday Nitro Logo and Thunder (but with blue and white/grey colours?)

And maybe even PPV's (though not a necessity, but I would be forever grateful):

New Years Revolution
Superbrawl
Greed
Spring Stampede
No Surrender
Great American Bash
Bash at the Beach
Sin
Fall Brawl
Halloween Havoc
Lockdown
Starrcade
King of the Mountain
Souled Out
Mayhem
Slamboree
Uncensored
Turning Point
Genesis
Against All Odds
Unbreakable
Night of Champions

Could anyone possibly turn this image of the Cruiserweight Championship into a title image for the game and also maybe a png for me to put onto the wrestlers when creating my match cards? Many thanks awesome people!

IYKb5lFCDttmlNmEbZlv6K3hwrFqIczE6b59GCtlO6o.webp

10 hours ago, Mr NXT said:

Could anyone possibly turn this image of the Cruiserweight Championship into a title image for the game and also maybe a png for me to put onto the wrestlers when creating my match cards? Many thanks awesome people!

IYKb5lFCDttmlNmEbZlv6K3hwrFqIczE6b59GCtlO6o.webp

Happy to help with this, just need to know which background you'd like it on for the game?

Two requests, please.

A logo for a wrestling stable called Club Deluxe (Mercedes, Bailey, Trinity in AEW).

A render of current mustache Hangman, with a white background and a black border (like the ones in the RWC mods).

Thank you so much!

On 3/19/2024 at 10:40 AM, Almaida said:

Happy to help with this, just need to know which background you'd like it on for the game?

Thank you so much! Could you put it on a white background please? Many thanks!

17 hours ago, Mr NXT said:

Thank you so much! Could you put it on a white background please? Many thanks!

No problem! I made it in the SAMPP style to match that pack (tilt, black border, etc), hope that works for you. :) 

WWE Cruiserweight 2016_Hybrid.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight2016_Hybrid.png

• Like 3

On 3/18/2024 at 9:34 PM, s7eve_s said:

Is anybody able to create or point me in the direction of a WCW logo for a 2001 dynasty I'm wanting to run where Fusient Media purchased the company with Bischoff in charge

Thinking something along the lines of phoenix rising from the flames (think the Nitro logo colour wise). No preference on the font, though I'm not adverse to the font the WCW logo normally was but sharper than it appears in old logos.

If at all possible applying a similar theme to a Monday Nitro Logo and Thunder (but with blue and white/grey colours?)

And maybe even PPV's (though not a necessity, but I would be forever grateful):

New Years Revolution
Superbrawl
Greed
Spring Stampede
No Surrender
Great American Bash
Bash at the Beach
Sin
Fall Brawl
Halloween Havoc
Lockdown
Starrcade
King of the Mountain
Souled Out
Mayhem
Slamboree
Uncensored
Turning Point
Genesis
Against All Odds
Unbreakable
Night of Champions

I have been looking to a start a WCW game with the 2001 data and have only just started making logos for it but here is my simple (but effective) WCW logo. I will post the TV/Event logo's when I get around to them.

WCWforupload.png.e858bc69d23f2f6f492cca5742879156.png

WCWforupload2.png.304249677a50a498f7b2b5744bdc2e7b.png

• Like 2

Hey everyone, just wondering if I could get a few logos made.

In the gif format I'd appreciate two stables

- The "Second City Saints" from ROH (though without any company specific branding)

- A custom stable named "The Murder". It's a stable led by Sting in a war I'm having him take part in against Raven's Flock.

And then for logos in the gif format I'd like one for a company alliance named "The Wrestling Entente" (or whatever works best with wording choices), who will be a mix of a few companies; my custom company VWR, ROH, TNA, NOAH, NJPW, and maybe a few others as sort of a loose talent trading agreement (alt. history 2003 is insane in my save lol). I would also appreciate if you make a logo for this that I could get a .png of it in a high resolution so that I can make a few events/titles/tournaments/etc.

23 hours ago, Fleisch said:

I have been looking to a start a WCW game with the 2001 data and have only just started making logos for it but here is my simple (but effective) WCW logo. I will post the TV/Event logo's when I get around to them.

Perfect, thank you

On 3/22/2024 at 9:38 AM, Almaida said:

No problem! I made it in the SAMPP style to match that pack (tilt, black border, etc), hope that works for you. :) 

WWE Cruiserweight 2016_Hybrid.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight2016_Hybrid.png

Thank you so much! This is fantastic :)

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2024 at 1:08 PM, Fleisch said:

I saw this logo and made a version of it in the SAMPP gif style
i only did the Orange logo but i like it! pretty simple but i think it works

Custom WCW.jpg

• Like 2