Custom Graphics Request Thread

On 2/16/2024 at 6:42 AM, The Outlaw Granta said:

Can I please have a SAMPP Gif Stable logo for MexaSquad?
thank-you

Hope this works as a placeholder i found the Mexasquad logo in my picture folder and whipped something up quick

22 hours ago, KyleMIZ97 said:

Hey can anyone create a SAMPP logo for my stable Rated FTR (Adam Copeland & FTR). 

Much appreciated ! 

Used Bing AI to create this logo so hopefully this also works as a placeholder as im still quite a novice at making these

Stable-Mexasquad.gif

Stable-RatedFTR.gif

• Like 2

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help in creating graphics for my newly relaunch What Culture Pro Wrestling please?

I'm in need of a graphic for the the Ringmaster Tournament which instead of July 2018 it's August 2024 (or left blank) with an alternative logo for the title page. 

For the Pro Wrestling and Women's Pro Wrestling World Cup which I launching, I kind of wanted to have a bit of a FIFA World Cup feel to it especially for example both the 2024 and 2025 edition the Round of 16, Quater Finals and Semi Finals + Finals would be held in England so I want it like England 2024 on the bottom. 

If anyone is interested then send me a PM here or contact me on Discord at .jesseb. . Thanks anyone who decided to help me on this as this is one save I want to continue in the long run and not to mention I enjoyed. 😄

Ringmaster.webp

PWC.JPG.webp

2023_FIFA_U-17_World_Cup.svg.png

Would someone be able to make a stable logo for my trio of HOOK, Danhausen, and RVD on a transparent background?

The teams name will be VHVE4:20 (Very Handsome, Very Evil 4:20)

I'm not too picky on what the logo can be, just something that incorporates all threes gimmicks of possible

Thank you

4 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Would someone be able to make a stable logo for my trio of HOOK, Danhausen, and RVD on a transparent background?

The teams name will be VHVE4:20 (Very Handsome, Very Evil 4:20)

I'm not too picky on what the logo can be, just something that incorporates all threes gimmicks of possible

Thank you

Hows this tried writing the whole thing but just went with the initials 

VERY HANDSOME EVIL 420.png

1 hour ago, Jackson99 said:

Can I please have anyone's custom stable pics (GIF format) and who's in that stable?

Also has anyone got a Hung Bucks stable pic (GIF Format)?

Thanks in advance!

zz_Stable_DanielsonDojo.jpeg.3ce5ef085e65d5dd3dd086b6b21ad450.jpeg

Danielson Dojo - Bryan Danielson; Fred Yehi; (I got 2 For Now But You Could Add More)

zz_Stable_ElIdolo.gif.e5f1ab528119aa80ea03cf45cc5ed4fc.gif

El Idolo Corporation - Andrade El Idolo; Rush; Penta El Zero M; Rey Fenix; Ashley (Charlotte) Flair; Salina de le Renta

10 hours ago, thejimbob said:

zz_Stable_DanielsonDojo.jpeg.3ce5ef085e65d5dd3dd086b6b21ad450.jpeg

Danielson Dojo - Bryan Danielson; Fred Yehi; (I got 2 For Now But You Could Add More)

zz_Stable_ElIdolo.gif.e5f1ab528119aa80ea03cf45cc5ed4fc.gif

El Idolo Corporation - Andrade El Idolo; Rush; Penta El Zero M; Rey Fenix; Ashley (Charlotte) Flair; Salina de le Renta

Thanks!

I have created few WWE Regional PPV logos for my save (2013 mod), they are AI generated, didn't know where to post this, since other thread is for CV content. They are for India, Germany and Mexico respectively.

Blockbuster is for yearly India event using bollywood lingo for a hit film.

OktoberFight as the name suggests, is a Germany exclusive event, held in October. - (Ignore the year under the picture😅)

LuchaMania was created because Of a Once In a lifetime match between Sin Cara (Original Mistico) and Rey, hence the logo featuring Rey.

blockbuster.jpg

Oktoberfight.jpg

WWE luchaMania.jpg

Since Super Show-Down, Beast In The East and Clash at the Castle already exist, I am using them for other regional PPV's.

• Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 3:46 PM, KyleMIZ97 said:

I’ve made a stable called the starlet trio, which is Toni Storm, Mariah May and Kamille with lutha.

Could anyone make a SAMMP style logo, preferably with a black and white theme.

Thanks

unsure with this, but gave it a bash- hope you like it!

Stable-StarletTrio.gif

• Like 1

Hi all, could anyone do a SAMPP GIF for any/all of the following: Izzi Dame, Madi Wrenkowski, Dani Palmer, Kale Dixon, Karmen Petrovic, Kelani Jordan, Luca Crusifino, Lucien Price, Secretary G, Tamyra Mensah-Stock, Trey Bearhill, Tyson DuPont. THANK YOU in advance!