Custom Graphics Request Thread

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Looking for the updated WWE and World Tag Team Championships. 

Any updated PPVs please.

Raw- No Way Out, Backlash, Great American Bash, Unforgiven, Crown Jewel- Night of Champions

SmackDown- Armageddon, No Mercy, Crown Jewel- King of The Ring, Starrcade, New Years Revolution

Looking for help with any of the following:

Belts

WWE Women's Intercontinental Championship

WWE Women's World Television Championship

Stable Logos

Titus Enterprises (A variation on the old Titus Worldwide Group)

21st Century Made Men (Logan Paul led group with Austin Theory and Grayson Waller if it helps)

British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Trent Seven, and Tyler Bate)

26 minutes ago, TheADM said:

Belts

Stable Logos

21st Century Made Men (Logan Paul led group with Austin Theory and Grayson Waller if it helps)

had these from earlier games

Stable_BritishStrongStyle.jpg

Stable_BritishStrongStyleAlt.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/22/2024 at 1:28 AM, LDial85 said:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Looking for the updated WWE and World Tag Team Championships. 

Any updated PPVs please.

Raw- No Way Out, Backlash, Great American Bash, Unforgiven, Crown Jewel- Night of Champions

SmackDown- Armageddon, No Mercy, Crown Jewel- King of The Ring, Starrcade, New Years Revolution

I can help you on the championships

WWETagTeam.jpg.c975145582941662be19c07e499778fb.jpgWWEWorldTagTeam.jpg.a182da337b2a621781a072fb72555bf5.jpg

• Like 1

I was hoping someone could help me with a couple of stable logos for my CVerse mod please? They can be AI, and because I know how annoying words are with AI they can just be symbols, no need for writing :)

I was hoping someone could make:

Almighty Dollar - Rich Money led group

The Dark Imperium - your cliche supernatural/occult style "cult"

The People's Church - Melvin Otto led group. He's a new age/hippie style cult leader, things like tee-dye and peace signs

Anyone attempts to make these would be hugely appreciated!

22 hours ago, TheADM said:

Belts

Stable Logos

Made these hope they work along with the BSS above

Stable_TitusEnterprises.jpg

Stable_21CMM.jpg

On 4/22/2024 at 3:16 PM, TheADM said:

Belts

Stable Logos

image.jpeg.e39a5fc8ae5be6324294d0e8040317f7.jpeg Interconteinal Championship 

• Like 3

On 4/18/2024 at 7:15 PM, RGYESYESYES said:

Would it be possible for someone to create that in the form of the other title belts with a white background?

Thanks

20240415_215001.jpg

I'm terrible at these things... but I tried. I hope it's acceptable

image.jpeg.835eab79b8060cc7efaf3c40e6b5aa83.jpeg

• Like 1

On 4/23/2024 at 8:50 AM, lavelleuk said:

I was hoping someone could help me with a couple of stable logos for my CVerse mod please? They can be AI, and because I know how annoying words are with AI they can just be symbols, no need for writing :)

I was hoping someone could make:

Almighty Dollar - Rich Money led group

The Dark Imperium - your cliche supernatural/occult style "cult"

The People's Church - Melvin Otto led group. He's a new age/hippie style cult leader, things like tee-dye and peace signs

Anyone attempts to make these would be hugely appreciated!

Hope that these work for you.

image.jpeg.b211229f06f3ec47cdbd8600bc0c8a98.jpeg  image.jpeg.f35a04476b22462939074751b3aecd3d.jpeg  image.jpeg.a18e44800862c00a6991645e85d64054.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KyTeran said:

Hope that these work for you.

image.jpeg.b211229f06f3ec47cdbd8600bc0c8a98.jpeg  image.jpeg.f35a04476b22462939074751b3aecd3d.jpeg  image.jpeg.a18e44800862c00a6991645e85d64054.jpeg

If it's perfectly okay with you (and lavelleuk), may I ask for a version of Dark Imperium's logo that says The Council of Decay? I always thought their current logo doesn't quite fit their aesthetic. You wouldn't have to change anything else. Please, and thank you in advance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barrycuda11 said:

If it's perfectly okay with you (and lavelleuk), may I ask for a version of Dark Imperium's logo that says The Council of Decay? I always thought their current logo doesn't quite fit their aesthetic. You wouldn't have to change anything else. Please, and thank you in advance.

I did some slight changes to the placement of images due to the differences in how the text came out and to help differentiate it slightly from The Dark Imperium logo, hope you like it.

image.jpeg.6ffc9a634b2511dbf57b8bc1a604c85d.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KyTeran said:

I did some slight changes to the placement of images due to the differences in how the text came out and to help differentiate it slightly from The Dark Imperium logo, hope you like it.

image.jpeg.6ffc9a634b2511dbf57b8bc1a604c85d.jpeg

I don't just like it, I love it. Thank you so much.

• Thanks 1

Currently preparing a 1992 save with a re-opened NWA Los Angeles (the one that ran from 1949 to 1958 with Doyle, Nichols and later Eaton at the top) with the logos CQI13 made for me, but I just realised that I don't have any belts to go with it. After a quick search for the real life ones, it turns out there are either no pictures, or awful ones, so I'll have to go for custom made ones unless anyone has them somehow.

With that being said, can anyone give a try at the following titles:

- NWA Pacific Coast Heavyweigh Championship (not the Vancouver based one)

- Either the NWA Los Angeles World Tag Team Championship (that one might simply be a copy from the other World Tag titles ? I haven't found infos either way) or the WWA World Tag Team they used (which is not to be confused with WWA titles from WWA Mexico, or the multiple other WWA companies that popped up here and there). Alternatively, I'm also fine with a custom "NWA Pacific Coast Tag Team Championship"

- NWA International Television Championship

- NWA Los Angeles "Beat the Champ" title (this one can either be a belt, a trophy or anything that could be held and given to a referee before a match)

- This one would automatically be custom, but a NWA Pacific Coast Women Championship (or NWA Los Angeles Women Championship)

Basically, I'm either fine with copies of the actual belts as they were (if anybody can find good pictures of them), or custom titles that could pass for NWA titles in the 90's. Preferably in the joined picture style, so they'll go nicely with the other belts, but I'm not picky.

Thank you very much to anyone willing to help !

NWA World Premium Heavy.jpg