Killing the Business BETA Release

Every single show I do for AAA. no matter what, I lose popularity in 6 regions. Even when I ran auto booker.

Granted, I have never played this game before, so I'm not sure really all what that means. I don't know if this is a mod issue or a game issue, again, I am new here.

you need to put on a show with a grade higher than your pop in the region in order to gain popularity. so, if you have 70 pop across the US, your show needs to be above a 70 to gain pop. better shows = pop gains. autobooker will unlikely put on the best show, i would reserve that for booking B shows (which have no impact on your company's popularity)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single show I do for AAA. no matter what, I lose popularity in 6 regions. Even when I ran auto booker.

Granted, I have never played this game before, so I'm not sure really all what that means. I don't know if this is a mod issue or a game issue, again, I am new here.

Everybody seems to be struggling at the moment, it's the same with each new version of the game until we all get used to it.

All I can suggest is to read the company product and bare it in mind whilst booking.

Everybody seems to be struggling at the moment, it's the same with each new version of the game until we all get used to it.

All I can suggest is to read the company product and bare it in mind whilst booking.

Yeah, I see what I was missing. Also, I tweeted you some stuff about LA Park and Dave the Clown, if you can check that out for me

BETA V3 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/rtu3pdtiseiiqys/KTB2020_V3.rar/file

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with this version, everything is up to date and I think this is the first version that is truly playable (Although I can only test 2 months for obvious reasons).

Place this picture in your 'People' Folder and save as 'El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr.jpg'

oPSINc7.jpg

Version 4 will inlcude any real world updates

Fixes to any issues I/you find

and

'Wrestling Royalty' set in their contracts will be the the pros and cons will be 'Loses impact popularity less'

This is to simulate wrestlers who are older but still working who have achieved great popularity through their career and no matter how many people they put over, fans will still love them and remember all of their iconic moments.

The list includes (but more can/will be added)

- Billy Gunn

- Chris Jericho

- Edge

- Dustin Rhodes

- Hiroshi Tanahashi

- John Cena

- Kane

- Ken Shamrock

- Jeff Hardy

- Rey Mysterio

- Ricky Moreton

- Robert Gibson

- Rob Van Damn

- Scott Steiner

- The Undertaker

- Tommy Dreamer

A classic TNA logo?

Yeah, the classic one. Actually, would you be willing to upload the backgrounds / templates you use for graphics so that we could create our own? I really love the style of your mod, and I'd like to add stuff that's visually consistent with what you've already worked on (worker images, new company logos, etc). Either way, thanks for your hard work, this is my favourite TEW mod by far!

Yeah, the classic one. Actually, would you be willing to upload the backgrounds / templates you use for graphics so that we could create our own? I really love the style of your mod, and I'd like to add stuff that's visually consistent with what you've already worked on (worker images, new company logos, etc). Either way, thanks for your hard work, this is my favourite TEW mod by far!

No problem I'll upload the psd's

Just a quick note on Atsushi Onita (as it is FMW day), it looks like this psychology, entertainment stats, and business/booking skills are a little too low. I'd say he'd be a good 80 in psychology, his microphone and acting stats can be raised a little higher and his charisma should be increased a lot (just look at this entrance haha), and his ownership/booking skill should be ranked a lot higher and could probably be just a littler higher than Muta's current in-game.

The picture you have for Tsugataka Sato is actually a Kohei Sato photo.

I know you said you don't want to add workers/companies you don't have a good knowledge about so you don't create people with mistats, however I'll be listing below some Japanese free agents (or wrestlers that are in companies not in the game) that I would suggest for you to add in the future, as they are someking of mainstream names in Japanese wrestling and could be used to put some more people in the talent pool for that region.

Masato Tanaka

Mike Bailey* (I know he is a gaijin lol)

Shuji Kondo

Kaz Hayashi

Shinjiro Otani

Tatsuhito Takaiwa

Koji Kanemoto

Kohei Sato

Daichi Hashimoto

Takuya Nomura

Yuya Aoki

Yasufumi Nakanoue

Yuki Ishikawa

Soma Takao

Kazusada Higuchi

MAO

Hiroshi Yamato

Manabu Soya

Danshoku Dino

Ikuto Hidaka

SUGI

Kota Sekifuda

Abdullah Kobayashi

Ryuji Ito

Brahman Kei

Brahman Shu

Shinobu

MAZADA

Andy Wu

Daiki Inaba

Masayuki Kono

Yusuke Kodama

I will try to play with ROH again and some other promotion (possibly NOAH or AJPW) and will be giving feedback to see how things work, I really liked the Wrestling Royalty idea too, nice job!

BTW, I don't know what are your plans going forward with this mod, but do you plan on having monthly (or regular) updates on it like the RWChronicles or you want to set it to start on a certain date in time and then the player goes along with it (like the historic mods)?

IMO, I would prefer having a deeper mod with more workers and companies (not so many too, maybe 30-40 max) than a mod with every minuscule title change and roster change updated every single month or so.

I like this idea!

Just a quick note on Atsushi Onita (as it is FMW day), it looks like this psychology, entertainment stats, and business/booking skills are a little too low. I'd say he'd be a good 80 in psychology, his microphone and acting stats can be raised a little higher and his charisma should be increased a lot (just look at this entrance haha), and his ownership/booking skill should be ranked a lot higher and could probably be just a littler higher than Muta's current in-game.

Thanks for the feedback, ill get him updated.

just another NOAH note Hao or Yuki Sato has the wrong picture and name set

also most of the NOAH roster notes i had are still valid

Damn i thought i did them, or maybe i did them as part of V4. Ill be getting Version 4 uploaded shortly. With each update i feel i could really enjoy TEW 2020 alot more than i felt a week ago

BTW, I don't know what are your plans going forward with this mod, but do you plan on having monthly (or regular) updates on it like the RWChronicles or you want to set it to start on a certain date in time and then the player goes along with it (like the historic mods)?

IMO, I would prefer having a deeper mod with more workers and companies (not so many too, maybe 30-40 max) than a mod with every minuscule title change and roster change updated every single month or so.

I do plan on putting out regular updates but your not going to see 30-40 promotions in this mod, the focus is on the minuscule details. I suggest maybe another mod would be better suited to your liking

Top work again Gaz.

Anyone else getting a critical database error when they try start a new game?

Error: Broadcasting Deal 'NXT UK / BT' is for a TV Show that does not belong to the deal's company (NXT).

Simple fix, just updated the company for the mentioned contract to NXT UK, but you might want to take a look Gaz and see if its widespread or you'll have a flood of contact :p

Top work again Gaz.

Error: Broadcasting Deal 'NXT UK / BT' is for a TV Show that does not belong to the deal's company (NXT).

Simple fix, just updated the company for the mentioned contract to NXT UK, but you might want to take a look Gaz and see if its widespread or you'll have a flood of contact :p

Not had that error, that's strange

Hate her or like her Sasha Banks’ stats on this are atrocious, According to this mod Alexa Bliss is a better technical wrestler than Sasha Banks. Really?

Sasha Banks is terriblely Overrated in my opinion, nothing she does in the ring looks good, that's just my opinion tho.

In NXT her ability as a heel was superb, and her ability in the ring was very good as well. However, when she came to WWE and turned face, she, all of the sudden, turned into a mess.

Her ability in the ring began to dwindle tremendously. Almost every move she does looks like a horrible botch. Her Ironman match with Charlotte is one of my least favorite matches of all time, because in it, neither of them land one single move perfectly without flopping or botching.

Other than her subpar ability in the ring, she is also horrendous on the mic as a face. She just cannot deliver a convincing promo as a good guy.

Top work again Gaz.

Yep im getting that since i installed Patch V13

Some notes:

Killer Kelly is no longer with NXT UK

Jeff Cobb is no longer with AEW

AEW end up setting up monthly PPV's. They've said they're sticking to 4 a year, so set their schedule to 'fixed'. (All Out, Double or Nothing, Full Gear, Revolution)

AEW Blood & Guts was going to be a special edition of Dynamite, not a PPV.

Will Ospreay ended up being poached by WWE. Should probably be on a written deal with NJPW, with his RPW deal set a loan. In August 2019, he said he's under contract with New Japan for 5 years.

Will update with more as I find them.