The CVerse history of move creation

<p>As I was setting up and playing through some demo games with BCG and EXODUS, I got thinking about who the C-Verse creators of moves might be.</p><p> </p><p>

The Ace Crusher obviously wasn't created by Johnny Ace in this world, but who did do it first? And what did they call it?</p><p> </p><p>

Likewise the Tiger Suplex or the Dragon Suplex? Has it ever been discussed or even marginally agreed upon who the C-Verse innovators were? Sensational Dragon? Elemental? Maeda? </p><p> </p><p>

And what name does the Burning Hammer go by? Is it still a Burning Hammer?</p>

I'm going by memory here but I believe the Ace Crusher is just known as the Face Crusher, the Tiger Suplex is in but the originator is left unnamed, the Dragon Suplex is more commonly known as the Full Nelson Suplex, Elemental innovated the 450 splash, I believe Sensational Dragon was the first to use the shooting star legdrop (known as the "Sensation Shock"), Emerald Angel was the first to perform a 720 splash (and for a long time was the only person to pull it off) and the Muscle Buster was made popular (and may have been invented) by Frankie Perez. The Burning Hammer exists but has the more "technical" name of the Saddled Reverse DVD (if done by first lifting the opponent onto the corner) or the Standing Saddled Reverse DVD (if done purely from standing) and isn't really anyone's signature.