Track progress - Skills

In 2016 it was possible to see the progress of key skills (broken into groups), in 2020 you have to click on every single skill individually to get the same data. This is very time consuming and tedious to say the least. It is also a downgrade from 2016 where you could see all the data within seconds. I guess this means restructuring the track progress section.

I think (hope) that's what Adam meant when he said in today's update

"QUESTION: Will the "Track Progress" screen be brought back for workers?

ANSWER: This is under review."

Fingers crossed; I agree this would be a big improvement.

We already have a track progress screen, if you go to the skills section of the worker. Just it is setup in such a way that you cannot see the data in a glance. You have to click on each skill to see the progress.

What i do not get, if we can see the progress, why has the decline been removed from the creative section? It is just extra work for you to sit and check each and every skill.

<p>I very much agree. Would love to have a development screen that shows all the stats that have improved recently, or even just a more streamlined area for stat increases like OP said. </p><p> </p><p>

As the stats currently are I'm finding it extremely difficult to determine if I should call workers up from developmental, who to send to the performance center, and who could be a potential breakout star of the future.</p>

<p>This is an absolute must. You've replaced a single click with dozens for no apparent reason.</p><p> </p><p>

Tracking the progress of wrestlers over time is one of the best things about the series, and this ruins it completely. This is such an awful, backward decision that I initially thought I was being stupid by not being able to find the screen. </p><p> </p><p>

HAS to come back.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Capelli King" data-cite="Capelli King" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48787" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We already have a track progress screen, if you go to the skills section of the worker. Just it is setup in such a way that you cannot see the data in a glance. You have to click on each skill to see the progress. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes - I assume when Adam answered the question "Will the "Track Progress" screen be brought back for workers?" he was referring to the old style one where you could see it for lots of skills at once.</p>

• 2 weeks later...