Region Exclusive Contracts

<p>Having watched the likes of Chris Jericho & Jon Moxley work for AEW (exclusively in North America) and NJPW (Exclusively in Japan) I wondered how useful this feature might be in TEW 2020. I know the loan feature can replicate this, but its only for a set number of shows.</p><p> </p><p>

It would allow you to lock down a worker so they can’t go to a direct, regional rival, but still allow them to work in other regions.</p><p> </p><p>

The immediate problem I see occurring is booking conflicts and deciding whom the worker will wrestle with. I believe historically it has been decided by the size/pop of the company? But it would be great if a company could be nominated/contracted as a “Primary” employer meaning they get dibs on any potential booking conflicts.</p>

<p>I've brought up this suggestion as well, and my examples were from classic wrestling. </p><p> </p><p>

This would replicate things like, say, some of the Watts UWF (former Mid-South) guys being exclusive to Watts in the US but as part of their contract able to go work Japan if they wanted. Watts was notorious for running injury angles that just happened to coincide with guys getting ready to go on a short tour of Japan. </p><p> </p><p>

The loan system doesn't replicate that, because it's only for a few shows. Guys would be gone anywhere from a week or two to a couple of months (or longer even) irl.</p><p> </p><p>

And I'd go a step further: it'd be nifty to replicate some of the modern US contracts which sign guys to exclusives...but still allow them to work smaller indies in the US (iirc, some Impact and ROH contracts were like that for a while). Maybe allow us to specify within the contract offer the size of a company the worker can work for in addition to ours <em>and/or</em> regions outside of the home region they can work?</p>