tag team search by gender

Really enjoying the game so far, but I noticed in the tag team search you can't filter by gender, would be useful, especially running a womens company as it means the vast majority of teams on the list are useless too me as there are far more male teams then female.

I agree. This would be very useful. I use TCW but I like to build a women's division for the company including a tag teams.

Switch the gender to women first and then switch to tag teams. That's how I've been doing it.

not the booking screen, the view tag teams screen, you can use to potentially sign new teams, it's hidden away under "veiw all tag teams worldwide" in the office. My fault for not being clear.

not the booking screen, the view tag teams screen, you can use to potentially sign new teams, it's hidden away under "veiw all tag teams worldwide" in the office. My fault for not being clear.

I'm not able to find this at all. I can't even find where to hire tag teams. I'm starting from the office screen, I click teams button, from there I click view all tag teams world wide. The only thing I can click on from there is search but there is nothing in the search that allows me to filter to women's tag teams. What am I don't wrong?