NOTBPW: The Marquee Says Wrestling

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] (week 3, January 2006) 10,000 fans at St. Crispin's Ballpark in The Maritimes --------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]We've got a sellout crowd in our home region and everyone is set for NOTBPW action!![/I] The show opens with highlights of Big City Brawl, focusing especially on the 2/3 Falls main event between Dark Angel and Dan Stone Jr for the World Championship. [B]A* Sudden Impact d. The Young Lions (Kenko Takemitsu & Stone Yoshikawa) to earn a World Tag Team Title shot[/B] Human Arsenal and Steve Flash are starting to gel as a team and can definitely be part of strong matches. Kenko and Stone are coming along nicely but are still a touch green. Nice scientific tag match here with Arsenal winning with an Exploder Suplex. [B]C[/B] Dark Angel cuts a promo: [COLOR="Red"]"Stone, you had the hopes of the world on your shoulders at Big City Brawl and you couldn't get the job done. I'm done with you. You've had your chance and you failed. Go home to Daddy."[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Before the commercial, we go to a graphic stating that Junko Hayakawa defending the Women's title against Victoria Stone is up next. [B]C- Victoria Stone d. Junko Hayakwa by DQ; Junko retains the Women's Title[/B] Stone dominated the match with Junko cheating to gain advantage. Victoria is really over and the crowd loves her. Seiko Nanami ran in (making her NOTBPW debut) and attacked Stone, earning Junko a DQ. [B]C+[/B] As the heels are beating down Stone, Tamara McFly runs in for the save for a huge pop. [B]C-[/B] Sean McFly challenges RK Hayes and Shingen Miyazaki to a tag match with Tim Westybrook as his partner for next week. [B]B The Natural d. Joey Poison[/B] The Natural is one of those guys who is right at the second tier and looking to break into the mains. He's going to have to step up the game slightly. Joey Poison is right there with him and his flubbed face turn is starting to take hold a bit now. Poison went for the Antidote Web but Natural reversed it and held the ropes for the pin. [B]C+[/B] Steven Parker, in an effort to prove himself to mentor Dark Angel, wants a match with Duane Stone. [B]C+ Duane Stone d. Steven Parker[/B] in checking Parker's overness I found he's shot to a D in Ontario and he's really pulling his weight despite being thrown in over his head in this feud. Duane is one of the most fluid wrestlers on the roster and doesn't get nearly enough credit. From Canada with Love takes the pin. [B]B-[/B] Travis Century (doing a Preacher gimmick) debuts and states that he will help Dark Angel rid this promotion of the pestilence known as the Stones. [B]B- The Stone Siblings d. Dark Angel and Johnny Bloodstone[/B] Great match as the Stones tore into the heels with a vengeance. Bloodstone is already turning into a star and carried himself like one tonight. Dan ended up pinning Dark Angel for the win. [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B]

Just a warning, Travis Century is probably not cut out for NOTBPW, unless he's better in your game than he is in mine. I did the same angle with Angel/Century vs. The Stones and Century always botched it. In fact, it was his fault that Jeremy Stone wasn't the Wrestler of the Year. But I digress. I like this diary a lot, because NOTBPW is my promotion of choice as well (see my War In Canada: An NOTBPW Diary). It's very interesting to see how you run NOTBPW. Good to have a little comparison on the boards.

Cool thanks. I'm about a month or two ahead in games I've already played and originally I was going to bring in Century to replace Steven Parker in the Prophecy. But Parker is starting to get over so it might not be needed. There's a tag team I just signed that have awful mic skills and Century would fit well as their mouthpiece and with their gimmicks so I think I may move him to "player/manager" there. Thanks for the heads up. I had been playing MAW pretty much exclusively and I wanted to explore more of the game so I went with NOTBPW. I liked their roster and they are a definite contender for a top promotion without starting out of the gate as a monster.

I'm a Steven Parker mark, and he progresses even better than the ever popular Champagne Lover if you use him right. What I usually do is book him preshow against Dark Angel, RK Hayes, or Duane Stone to get him some C+ to B+ matches, and also use him in some uppercard stories. In my game, Edd Stone died due to drug addiction, and I ran a tournament in memorial of him. Parker was a member of team USA alongside Sean McFly and RK Hayes, and as of right now his overness in all regions of Canada is 56.7%, recommended push is uppermid...and he was young wrestler of the year. And, NOTBPW is my favorite C-verse promotion because I have a feeling I'd be a Jeremy Stone mark if he were real...and I mark for Mammoth and the McWades as well. MAW is fun too, but I don't have the patience :D

Ha! I'm with you on Steven Parker (although I do loves me some Champagne Lover...he singlehandedly raised the level of my MAW promotion with a two year title reign)! I just wish his stamina was a bit better to utilize him in money matches....but that will come with time.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] (week 4, January 2006) 1,000 fans at the Moose Jaw Centre in The Prairies ------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Tommy London and Tom Townsend open the show and hype tonights big main event: Sean McFly and Tim Westybrook teaming up to face The Foundation! [B]B-[/B] The Prophecy comes to the ring led by Adrian Garcia. Dark Angel states that they have already taken over the company and the Stones are all but defeated. [B]C+[/B] All four Stones come to the aisle and make a challenge: [COLOR="Blue"]"You think you've defeated us? I don't think so. How about any four of you face all four of us. That's right, for the first time ever all four Stones will be in the ring for one match!" Lets get it done at Clash Classic!!"[/COLOR] [B]B- The Natural d. Jack Poison[/B] Jack isn't working out nearly as well as I'd hoped so The Natural got an easy win here with the Piledriver [B]C[/B] Sudden Impact gives a backstage interview hyping their tag team challenge: [COLOR="Blue"]"We may be the new guys in town but we are the most gifted technical team in the world and tonight we'll take one of the top tag team prizes in the world"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] The McWades come to the ring for the match and state that they are gonna kick ass and take names! [B]C The McWade Bros. d. Sudden Impact to retain the NOTBPW World Tag Titles[/B] Good test for Sudden Impact and they handled themselves well with the top notch brawling McWades. Human Arsenal was especially dominant in the match. Double boot on Steve Flash takes the win. [B]C+[/B] Travis Century wants to cleanse the earth of the Stones and tonight he'll start with Duane! [B]C[/B] We go to video of Seiko Nanami attacking Victoria Stone from a few weeks ago [B]C Seiko Nanami d. Jana Marie Bowen[/B] Ouch, not a good match at all. Seiko is a solid brawler but didn't click well with Jana. [B]F[/B] Duane Stone comes to the ring and accepts Century's challenge [B]B Duane Stone d. Travis Century by DQ[/B] OK match that saw interference from Steven Parker and Harry Wilson costing Century the match by DQ. [B]C+[/B] A video hyping next week's debut of Darryl Devine and Jacob Jett...the team of Mighty Fine! [B]B+ The Foundation (Hayes and Miyazaki) d. Sean McFly and Tim Westybrook [/B] Solid action that saw Hayes get some heat back by scoring the pin on McFly. Westybrook is being booked as a monster face and he laid in a beating on Shingen. [B]B-[/B] Overall Show: [B]C+[/B] Notes: This show helped our popularity in the Prairie region but overall our popularity has dropped a touch (Maritimes went from A to B+) but I think it's just a settling out process. We're still the number one group in Canada but I'm keeping a close eye on CGC. A few of our workers (most notably Johnny Bloodstone) work there as well so we may have to cinch him up exclusive.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] (week 1, February 2006) 5,000 fans at Waterloo University Arena in Ontario -----------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] We open with a video recap of the huge 8 man challenge put forth by the Stones last week. [B]B+[/B] Also tonight: Victoria Stone gets a rematch with Junko Hayakawa for the Women's Title! [B]C Derek Frost d. Stone Yoshikawa[/B] Frost came out punishing the young Stone family protegee and really showed a killer instinct that had been lacking lately. Very dominant win. [B]C-[/B] Victoria Stone is interviewed and asked about her brothers' situation: [COLOR="Blue"]"I don't envy the Prophecy, I'll tell you that much. When all four of them get together like that, there's going to be hell to pay. I don't think any of them are even here tonight, they're all training so hard. But I can't worry about them, I have my own priorities tonight."[/COLOR] [B]C+ Victoria Stone d. Junko Hayakawa by DQ after The Prophecy interfered[/B] Stone was on her way to finally winning the Women's Title when Adrian Garcia led the Prophecy to ringside. They pulled Victoria out of the ring and were about to beat her up when... [B]C+[/B] Edd Stone runs from the back weilding a baseball bat. The Prophecy casually left the ring at Dark Angel's orders and laughed at the youngest Stone. [B]B-[/B] Edd grabs the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"You want to laugh at me? Fine, how about you get in the ring and put that belt on the line tonight?! You won't be laughing when I plant your face through this mat!"[/COLOR] [B]C Mighty Fine d. Call to Action[/B] OK match that was pretty well worked but neither team is over enough to really get the crowd into it. Nice dynamic with Mainstream and Darryl Devine and there may be potential in some matches between them. [B]D[/B] RK Hayes gets on the mic and taunts Sean McFly: [COLOR="Red"]McFly I can beat you anytime I want. You're nothing but an overrated job boy who's got a job because his sister likes to get her "Stones" off."[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] This brings out Sean McFly who is promptly ambushed by Hayes and Shingen Miyazaki. Tim Westybrook runs out which leads us into... [B]C Tim Westybrook d. Shingen Miyazaki[/B] Tight, stiff match that saw Shingen get a good deal of offense in. Westybrook his the Iron Bomb spinebuster for the win. [B]C[/B] Not satisified, RK Hayes comes out again and he and Shingen beat down Westybrook until McFly and security can clear the ring. [B]C+[/B] Jeremy, Duane and Dan finally show up at the building and hear about what happened with Edd and Victoria. Jeremy and Dan promptly challenge any two members of the Prophecy to a match next week. [B]B-[/B] Edd Stone preps for his match and is approached by brother and teammate Duane: [COLOR="Blue"]"Hey little bro, this is a big deal tonight. The biggest match of your career. I'm right behind you, go kick some ass."[/COLOR] [B]B Dark Angel d. Edd Stone to retain the NOTBPW World Title[/B] Some great high flying action and Angel is a total ring general. He carried the youngest Stone to the best match of his young career. Edd put up the valiant struggle but in the end didn't have enough to pin the champ. This was important as it gave Dark Angel a solid, clean win over a "name" wrestler and made him look strong as champion. [B]B[/B] Overall Show: [B]C+[/B] Notes: Not too happy with the low rating, but i have to service all of the regions and I can't have Jeremy Stone vs. Dark Angel main event every TV show. The economy shows no sign of picking up, but we are still selling out arenas 60% of the time.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] (week 2, February 2006) 10,000 fans at St. Crispin's Ballpark in the Maritimes ---------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]The economy may be down but North of the Border Pro Wrestling can still back the fans in! Tonight we have a sellout crowd of 10,000 in our home arena![/I] The show opens with a video recapping the Prophecy-Stones storyline, all the way up to the tag challenge laid down by Dan and Jeremy last week. [B]B-[/B] Darryl Devine and Jacob Jett, otherwise known as Mighty Fine, make their way to ring with a ****y swagger. Devine grabs the mic and mocks the Maritime fans and makes an open challenge to any team in the dressing room. [B]C-[/B] Sudden Impact make their way to ring to answer the challenge!! Human Arsenal looks pissed! [B]C Mighty Fine d. Sudden Impact[/B] Pretty solid match for two mid card teams. Both of these teams are looking for a push and they pulled out no stops here tonight. Devine had to resort to his feet on the ropes to pin Steve Flash. Expect more from these two young teams. [B]C[/B] Helen Wheels is backstage cutting a promo hyping RK Hayes and Shingen when out of nowhere, Sean McFly and Tim Westybrook charge and attack the heel tandem. A pullapart brawl ensues as officials struggle to seperate the men. [B]C+ Derek Frost d. Erik Strong[/B] Frost's renewed push continues with another decisive victory over undercard prospect, and one half of Call to Action, Erik Strong. Frost used a series of powerslams to knock the wind out of Erik. [B]C-[/B] The Kelowna Playaz make a last ditch bid for the tag titles: [COLOR="Blue"]"McWades it's all comin' to a head. At Clash Classic, lets get t on one last time."[/COLOR][B]C[/B] We got back to ringside where Tom Townsend gets word that The Foundation vs. McFly/Westybrook has been signed for tonight's show!! [B]B- Owen Love d. Joey Poison[/B] Love did some mic work before the match and is playing a great "perfectionist" heel role. Poison is really getting over with the fans, unlike his cousin, and they were really behind him to pull out the win. Love ended up hitting a low blow and then the Tiger Driver for the win. [B]C[/B] Victoria Stone sends a video message from her home: [COLOR="Blue"]"Dark Angel, Bloodstone, Garcia....all of you. You made the worst mistake you could have ever made by jumping me. You think you had the worst of my family before...you haven't seen anything yet."[/COLOR] [B]B- Tim Westybrook/Sean McFly d. The Foundation[/B] This feud is one of the hottest things on the show and these four never seem to disappoint. The heels got a lot of heat on McFly early on until he made the hot tag to the monster Westybrook and he cleaned house. McFly hit the Delorean Driver on Shingen for the win. [B]B[/B] Dark Angel announces that it will be Harry Wilson and Prophecy associate Travis Century taking on the Stones in the main event. [B]B The Stone Siblings d. Harry Wilson/Travis Century[/B] Jeremy and Dan tore into the heels without letup as the crowd screamed for blood after the cowardly attack on Victoria. Much more of a brawl than any of their usual matches, this one was fought on all emotion. Wilson took the pin after Jeremy hit a thunderous Berkulator and Dan finished it off with the Fisherman Suplex. [B]B[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B]

Get your tickets now for.... [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]NOTBPW Clash Classic!![/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] For the first time ever in one match...ALL FOUR STONE BROTHERS team up in a battle against their arch enemies THE PROPHECY (Dark Angel, Harry Wilson, Johnny Bloodstone and Travis Century) The McWade Bros. defend the World Tag Team Titles against the former champions The Kelowna Playaz in a last chance tag title encounter Sean McFly seeks revenge against R.K. Hayes Victoria Stone, fresh off injury, takes on Junko Hayakawa for the World Women's Title Plus.... Tim Westybrook, Joey Poison, Owen Love, The Natural...and much much more!!

[CENTER][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]NOTBPW Clash Classic[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] 8,200 fans at the Quebec Stade Uniprix in Quebec LIVE! on pay per view -----------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]Fan attendance is a little light for the ppv tonight. In dark matches Steven Parker d. Jack Poison and Call to Action scored a big upset over Alysian Scotsfield and Mammoth[/I] The customary opening video package highlights the struggles of the Stone family against the Dark Angel and the evil Prophecy. [B]B The McWades d. The Kelowna Playaz to retain the NOTBPW World Tag Team Titles[/B] We go right into action as these two rival teams battle for tag team gold. The McWades beat the hell out of Boone and Green with stiff shots and brawling tactics. Green "played Ricky Morton" and built to the hot tag to Boone. Dean McWade used the tag belts to KO Boone and retain the titles. [B]C[/B] Tommy London narrates a videp recap of Victoria Stone's quest to win the World Women's Title from Junko Hayakwa and all of the obstacles she's faced in doing so. [B]C Victoria Stone d. Junko Hayakawa to win the World Women's Title[/B] After overcoming all odds, interference and otherwise, Victoria Stone would not let anything stop her from winning the Women's Title on this night. The crowd was really behind her as she brawled with Junko and then settled down into a technical attack that just took apart the champion. Junko went for a superplex that was reversed into the pin for Stone to win the gold. Best women's division match to date. [B]C+[/B] Dark Angel, Johnny Bloodstone, Harry Wilson, Adrian Garcia and their "associate" Travis Century are backstage for an interview: [COLOR="Red"]"All four Stones together in one match, I'm sure we're supposed to be scared out of our boots. But this makes it easier for the Prophecy to come true...in one match we can and will destroy the entire family and fully take over this god forsaken promotion!"[/COLOR] [B]B Joey Poison d. The Natural (w/ Owen Love)[/B] Good match and nice upset win for the popular Joey Poison. Natural got really ****y and tried to embarass Poison more than beat him and it bit him in the ass. Posion hit the Antidote Web seemingly out of nowhere for the win. [B]C+[/B] The Natural was livid and he and Love beat down Posion and left him laying in mid ring. [B]C[/B] R.K. Hayes promises a world of pain and hurt to be inflicted on Sean McFly tonight. [B]B+ Tim Westybrook d. Owen Love (w/ The Natural)[/B] This was a special "bonus match" added on last minute. Love is a great technician and he really sold a lot of Westybrook. Tim is in the midst of a decent sized push as we try to build wrestlers that don't have the last name of Stone. Love fought out of the over the shoulder backbreaker only to be caught in the Iron Bomb for the pin. [B]C+[/B] The Stones are backstage as the arena pops huge!: [COLOR="Blue"]"Things have gotten out of hand around here lately and it's time to set it right. Prophecy, you guys have had this coming for months...hope your insurance is paid up."[/COLOR] [B]B Sean McFly d. R.K. Hayes (w/ Helen Wheels)[/B] Match of the night as McFly sold for Hayes and made his offense look like a million bucks. Hayes dominated most of the match until all looked hopeless. McFly made the heroic comeback and scored a few nearfalls to pop the crowd. Hayes then regained control and went for the Axe Kick finisher. McFly ducked out and hit a German Suplex for the win. [B]A[/B] The opening video detailing the Stones vs. Prophecy is shown one more time. [B]A Dan Jr., Duane, Edd & Jeremy Stone d. Dark Angel, Harry Wilson, Travis Century & Johnny Bloodstone[/B] Great 8 man action but unfortunately didn't surpass the previous match. Too much action to detail here but it was an all out war from bell to bell. In a very surprising finish, Duane Stone hit the From Canda with Love on World Champion Dark Angel and scored the three count! Most people thought Dan or Jeremy would get the win and Harry or Century would take the loss. [B]B[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B] Notes: We're gaining popularity across Canada and most certainly in the United States, but our overness in the home region of the Maritimes is suffering. I think I'm going to have to have a weekly "on tour" small show in the Prairies and B.C. to work on popularity there and only hold TV and ppv in Ontario, Quebec and Martimes. I'll have to devise a plan for that. Good show, but more of a treading water type deal. McFly-Hayes was the surprise hit of the night.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] (week 3, February 2006) 9,275 fans at St. Crispin's Ballpark in the Maritimes ---------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Tommy London and Tom Townsend open the show with a surprising announcement. Due to the events of Clash Classic, a new #1 contender has been named by the Championship Committee....DUANE STONE!! [B]B[/B] Duane comes to the ring to accept the honor: [COLOR="Blue"]"Dark Angel, you've caused my family a lot of grief and pain over the past few months and it's time we got a receipt. I know that the only way to hurt you is to attack your pride, your ego. I'm going to do that by winning the World Title at Super Slam. I pinned you at Clash Classic and I know I can do it again."[/COLOR] [B]B- Derek Frost d. Erik Strong[/B] Basically a squash as "The Ice Man" shows off an impressive brawling style and some power wrestling. [B]C-[/B] Backstage, Dark Angle is surrounded by his minions. [COLOR="Red"]"So this is the latest Stone you've sacrificed to the wolves? You think because you pinned me in a distracting 8 man tag match that it will be so easy to do so once the pressure of a World Title is on the line. I welcome it Duane. You're going to wish you were still back in Japan".[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] The team of Mighty Fine continues their ****y open challenge to any team on the NOTBPW roster. Out come The Kelowna Playaz to accept!! Devine and Jett are not happy about that at all. [B]C The Kelowna Playaz d. Mighty Fine[/B] The Playaz had a head of steam and Craig Green was really showcased in this match. He and Devine will most likely be strong players in both the tag divisions and the upcoming Unlimited Action division. The Playaz needed a win here to get there heat back. [B]C[/B] R.K. Hayes (with Helen Wheels) demands a rematch with Sean McFly....tonight!! [B]B Dark Angel d. Joey Poison to retain the NOTBPW World Championship[/B] Strong match as I wanted to see what Poison could do against a big name and also give Angel a few strong "clean wins". The crowd is digging Poison and his wrestling is stepping up a notch. Angel hit the Descent into Hell for the win. [B]B+[/B] Adrian Garcia hypes Steven Parker and Harry Wilson taking on the Flying Stones: [COLOR="Red"]These two are the future of Professional Wrestling and there's nothing you can do about it. Duane, you might as well have a target on your back...you aren't going to make it to Super Slam."[/COLOR] [B]C The Flying Stones d. The Prophecy[/B] Match went a touch too long I think, but otherwise good stuff. Edd is being pushed by his brothers and this storyline as a whole and he seems to be responding well. Duane looked fantastic out there and really carried Harry and Steven. He and Steven have a great chemistry so a feud between them as singles way down the line might be interesting. Duane won with the From Canada with Love. [B]B-[/B] As we head to commercial a graphic is shown to promote the non title match with The McWades against The Young Lions (Stone/Kenko). [B]C- The Young Lions d. The McWade Bros. in a non-title match[/B] Shocker here as Kenko and Stone pull off an upset on the much heralded McWades to kick off a Tag Title feud. The McWades got really ****y late in the match and weren't prepared for Kenko's fired up comeback. The Lions hit a double superplex for the win. [B]C[/B] Kenko and Stone embrace and celebrate their win over the champions as the McWades look on in shock and horror. [B]C-[/B] In a sit down interview with Tommy London, Victoria Stone speaks about her title win: [COLOR="Blue"]"With what my family has been going through this year, I think it means a lot. I've always done everything I can to promote women's wrestling and to make it a viable part of our promotion. I'm only going to work harder now that I have the belt, so I invite any women's wrestler from anywhere in the world to come to NOTBPW and show us how it's done."[/COLOR] [B]B- Sean McFly d. R.K. Hayes by DQ after outside interference[/B] Good match, but pretty short as it was more of a storyline point than athletic contest. Playing up Hayes frustration with not being able to beat McFly. Derek Frost charged the ring and beat McFly bloody with a steel chair as Hayes and Wheels looked on and laughed. [B]B+[/B] R.K. Hayes gets on the mic and reveals that he hired Derek Frost to take out Sean McFly as paramedics stretcher McFly from the ring. [B]C+[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B] Notes: Good show, moreso for storyline advancement and setup than the matches themselves. We're on a good path toward Super Slam. The B in the Maritimes hurts us though as it's our "home region" and were originally an A there.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] (week 4, February 2006) 1,559 fans at Abbotsford Recreation Complex in B.C. -------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]In an effort to keep up with my game itself, I'm going to summarize most week's TV shows in a neat digest form. [/I] [QUOTE]Acid d. Jack Poison [B]C[/B] Sudden Impact (Human Arsenal/Steve Flash) d. The New Breed (The Natural /Owen Love) [B]C+[/B] Craig Green d. Jacob Jett [B]C-[/B] Victoria Stone d. Seiko Nanami to retain the World Women's Title [B]C+[/B] Derek Frost d. Tim Westybrook by countout [B]C+[/B] Johnny Bloodstone/Dark Angel d. Jeremy and Dan Stone Jr. [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B][/QUOTE] Notes: ** Dan Stone announced that the Unlimited Action Title would be reinstated at Super Slam. More details coming soon. ** Helen Wheels announced that Derek Frost is the newest member of The Foundation. Tim Westybrook, livid at the Frost's ambush of his partner and good friend Sean McFly, challenge Frost to a match tonight!! ** The McWades ambushed The Young Lions during an interview about their non title win last week. ** Johnny Bloodstone once again got the better of Jeremy Stone and ended up pinning him in the main event tag match. Duane Stone sat in on color commentary.

[CENTER][B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] (week 1, March 2006) 5,000 fans at Waterloo University Arena in Ontario --------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [QUOTE]Mighty Fine (Devine/Jacob) d. Call to Action by pinfall [B]C-[/B] Kenko Takemitsu d. Dean McWade by pinfall [B]C[/B] Victoria/Tamara d. Seiko Nanami/Junko Hayakawa [B]C[/B] Plague d. Steve Flash in an Unlimited Action Division matchup [B]C[/B] Jeremy Stone d. Harry Wilson by submission [B]B[/B] Overall Show: [B]C+[/B][/QUOTE] Show Notes: ** Duane Stone and Dark Angel got into it via promos to hype their upcoming World Title match at Super Slam. Angel called Duane [COLOR="Red"]"...the lesser Stone. You're the official job boy for the family...how does that feel?"[/COLOR] ** The Young Lions demanded a World Tag Team Title shot against The McWades. Dallas offered it up only if Kenko could beat Dean in a match. He did and the title match is set for Super Slam, much to the McWades' dismay! ** In the biggest story of the night, SEAN MCFLY made his return from injury at the hands of Derek Frost and the Foundation by attacking Frost during an interview. McFly is seeking revenge at Super Slam!! Booker Notes: Not a great show judging by the rating. Still trying to figure out how to keep our home region strong (it has dropped from A to B+ but the other regions are growing in popularity) without having Jeremy Stone vs. Dark Angel headline every TV show. It may be a situation where I have to let the level of the water even out so to speak....allow the home region to drop a bit and the others to rise to meet it...and then work on getting the company more over across the country. Our ppv deal with Canada On Air is working out great and gets us exposure in the US. A little more and we'll be able to get our US time slot back on National Pride TV. Clash Classic drew a disappointing 33,000 buys...down hugely from Big City Brawl's eye popping 95,616

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] (week 2 March 2006) 1,661 at Pengrowth Place in the Prairies --------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [QUOTE] Johnny Bloodstone d. Jack Poison via submission with The Demon's Head [B]B[/B] Darryl Devine d. Erik Strong via pinfall with the Devine Dream Drop[B]C-[/B] Jeremy Stone d. Mammoth via submission with The Stone Hold [B]C+[/B] Tamara McFly d. April Appleseed [B]C-[/B] Sean McFly d. Shingen Miyazaki [B]B+[/B] Overall Show: [B]B-[/B] [/QUOTE] Show Notes: ** We got an official announcement on the 6 wrestlers chosen to take place in the 6 Man Scramble Match to determine the first Unlimited Action Champion. The match will start with two men in the ring and then every 3 min. another man enters. Elimination comes from pinfall or submission and can occur at any time. The 6 men are: Edd Stone, Plague, Acid, Craig Green, Darryl Devine and Mainstream Hernandez. ** Travis Century has shown a lot of interest in Acid and Plague lately. ** Jeremy Stone and Johnny Bloodstone are on a collision course headed for Super Slam. To say these two men are not fond of each other would be a gross understatement! ** A video was shown focusing on Tim Westybrook's workouts. The man is a machine. How someone that huge can have that good of a cardio system is a wonder of modern science. He will be one to watch in the near future. Booker Notes: ** Dan Stone Jr. worked Steven Parker in a dark match. Parker is really coming along and being somewhat included in the Prophecy-Stones feud has helped him tremendously. He's already shot up to a D overness in all Canadian regions. Plus he gets some exposure in the states with our PPVs as well as his appearances in MAW. The nice thing is, he can definitely hold up his end of a match when put in with top names and can be "hidden" that way for awhile.

I'm curious how the new format is working for people? It makes it much easier for me to write out the seemingly neverending TV shows (I'll write out the pay per views in much more detail) and really focus on the key story points of the show. Let me know what you think!

[B]NOTBPW Newsbites:[/B] We are very happy to announce that Johnny Bloodstone, after weeks of negotiations, has signed an exclusive written contract with NOTBPW. Bloodstone was also working for our cheif competition CGC as well as USPW. He will finish up any commitments with them and from there on in will be exclusive to NOTBPW. We couldn't be happier as we feel Bloodstone is one of the wrestlers who will take this company, and pro wrestling in general, into the future.

Sad news as I was having problems with this saved game because of some fiddling I did beforehand. So I ended up deleting this file. I will most likely start a new NOTBPW diary at some point though. For now, I still have the MAW diary that just had a whole new life breathed into it.

Archived