[HYPE] CVerse Women's Revolution

3 hours ago, MattL1222 said:

I dont like the expansion......I LOVE the expansion, every character you and swanton made are top notch, another masterpiece in my honest opinion :)

Thanks, glad you are enjoying it so far!

11 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Do I need to download the previous packs or does this one have everything that's been done?

This is just the new expansion not the entire mod,

17 hours ago, willr0ck said:

On a side note I hope you guys like the expansion. I spent my whole afternoon getting this ready to download when I could have been doing work stuff. I mean I wasn't going to do any work stuff either way but I could have. 

Oh great, now you got me all hyped up and stuck at work. I'm not going to do any work stuff either, but it's not like I can download the mod and sink my teeth into it. This is gonna be a long day at the office, as if things weren't rough enough already.

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Oh great, now you got me all hyped up and stuck at work. I'm not going to do any work stuff either, but it's not like I can download the mod and sink my teeth into it. This is gonna be a long day at the office, as if things weren't rough enough already.

I'm sure it will be over before you know it, or just fake get sick and call it a day.

4 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

Looking over the database before I start importing, and it seems that Kasuga is missing a picture, unless she has a different name.

Noticed the same thing. Plus that imported character from the RockVerse doesn't automatically seem to match name with portrait, I had to set it manually. Not sure what's going on there.

8 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

Looking over the database before I start importing, and it seems that Kasuga is missing a picture, unless she has a different name.

Also, the company bio for Wild Lotus says that every worker must have a gimmick, but the selected product does not require gimmicks.

Kasuga definitely has a pic, it looks like her picture wasn't renamed in the graphics folder. It's inder Mod_11. Here is a correclty named Kasuga picture you guys can add in the meantime but it will be corrected in the next update.

image.jpeg.5062cbf6375a23e622a99df1a1598ce9.jpeg

As far as the product for Wild Lotus, there is not product that requires gimmicks that suites a joshi company that I can find so just pretend that it is. Or change the product to whatever you like.

4 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Noticed the same thing. Plus that imported character from the RockVerse doesn't automatically seem to match name with portrait, I had to set it manually. Not sure what's going on there.

I just noticed that I spelled her name wrong on the render. I will get that fixed and it will be corrected in the next update.

1 hour ago, Mecha Kaji said:

Ah, fantastic! I've been away on break and work for a few days so I have some time now to look through this one (and break to the news to the good lady).

Of course, without even looking yet, I'm sure it's a winner!!!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the new update. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Kasuga definitely has a pic, it looks like her picture wasn't renamed in the graphics folder. It's inder Mod_11. Here is a correclty named Kasuga picture you guys can add in the meantime but it will be corrected in the next update.

image.jpeg.5062cbf6375a23e622a99df1a1598ce9.jpeg

It's actually named "image.jpeg.5062cbf6375a23e622a99df1a1598ce9.jpeg"  😂

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Great, now I have to write off at least half of my WQ2020 roster and keep them off screen for a while so I can re-debut them with new gimmicks and portraits. I hope you're proud of yourself, willr0ck.

Just do what WWE would do, switch up their look and gimmick with no explanation or backstory what-so-ever.  Though if you do write them off you can at least hire some of the new workers, I made sure there were plenty of new characters that could fit WQ's style.

• Haha 1

They've already been hired, proving/honing their skills and figuring out their gimmicks in dark matches. Probably gonna start cycling the roster soon, give some of the more established faces a break while fresh new faces show up to take up the spotlight.

TL;DR: Keep those re-renders coming

get-to-work-work.gif

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

They've already been hired, proving/honing their skills and figuring out their gimmicks in dark matches. Probably gonna start cycling the roster soon, give some of the more established faces a break while fresh new faces show up to take up the spotlight.

TL;DR: Keep those re-renders coming

get-to-work-work.gif

Hahaha, it's Friday, I barely work on Friday. Seriously, the company would be lucky to get 15 decent minutes of real work out of me. But I will be working on some more re-renders later today.

1 hour ago, Mecha Kaji said:

After having a look through, I'm really digging the new additions. I'm particularly glad to have the missing pieces of the puzzle that was the Five Woman Lovel Hotel Deathmatch! I was close to making them myself. 😅

Yeah, someone likes the mod! I've been waiting for some feedback other than user errors. And all credit goes to Swanton on the Five Woman Love Hotel DM participants. That was all his genius. The world did indeed deserve to know!

Damnit, not sure why it took so long to think of it but I now feel the need to add the Five Woman Love Hotel DM to the match types

• Like 2