[HYPE] CVerse Women's Revolution

On 3/3/2023 at 5:22 PM, willr0ck said:

Damnit, not sure why it took so long to think of it but I now feel the need to add the Five Woman Love Hotel DM to the match types

I'm actually curious how others envision this match stipulation. I previously booked it as a 5-way deathmatch in a cell, with nearly every implement available (sadly... or thankfully, no platypus).

50 minutes ago, Mecha Kaji said:

I'm actually curious how others envision this match stipulation. I previously booked it as a 5-way deathmatch in a cell, with nearly every implement available (sadly... or thankfully, no platypus).

I would set it as either a cinematic match or a special set since it was fought at an actual Japanese love hotel (with zero permits), with whatever implements your sick little hearts desire and first one to score a pin or submission wins.

It is a shame there's no way to include the platypus or the weird German-sounding (Or possibly Drusselstein?) pharmacist that was with him or why they were there. Oh well, that's what imagination is for.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

I would set it as either a cinematic match or a special set since it was fought at an actual Japanese love hotel (with zero permits), with whatever implements your sick little hearts desire and first one to score a pin or submission wins.

It is a shame there's no way to include the platypus or the weird German-sounding (Or possibly Drusselstein?) pharmacist that was with him or why they were there. Oh well, that's what imagination is for.

Of course, I now have an idea for an Australian worker who heard vague details about the now infamous match, and decided to be a wrestling platypus, with the idea that she's THAT platypus. Of course, she'll team with Koala Mask.

Edited by Matt_Black
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

Of course, I now have an idea for an Australian worker who heard vague details about the now infamous match, and decided to be a wrestling platypus, with the idea that she's THAT platypus. Of course, she'll team with Koala Mask.

Good lord, I need this in my life!

I've enforced a no fun life whilst studying [now over] and I return to the forums to discover a new installment to this and your render game has totally changed!! AND, you've made loads of matching tag team renders. All amazing stuff as ever and thank you! I look forward to downloading it all when I get my head around how to play the game again...!

6 hours ago, Rhysrob said:

I've enforced a no fun life whilst studying [now over] and I return to the forums to discover a new installment to this and your render game has totally changed!! AND, you've made loads of matching tag team renders. All amazing stuff as ever and thank you! I look forward to downloading it all when I get my head around how to play the game again...!

Okay, studying is over so drop the no fun policy immediately! Life it too short. 

7 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

So, question about the Five Woman Love Hotel Deathmatch- the competitors were Maneater, Fujiko Mushashibo, Dr. Yumaniac, Skulletta, and Masakist, and Violence Jill was the one who came up with it and (possibly) booked it, correct?

Yep, you are correct. 

Great updates as always.

Additional thoughts and tweaks I've made in my game. I lowered the popularity of S&M since they seemed even more popular than their original Love Hotel trio, so everyone is now on a similar level, although I would put Fujiko Mushashibo as most popular through sheer infamy, going by the lore so far.

That said, me and the goodlady have integrated most of the new workers already! The Suplex Sisters and others are currently in 5SSW's development NTJF, Yamada is apparently being held off for now for a future "dream match" (she did not say with who).

I put Boone and Stabby into my version of PWC, which is North America's women's hardcore promotion.

What gets my booking mind going however is "Violence Jill", who in the bio is called the "Godmother Of Joshi Deathmatch". Since TEW 2013 I had an original creation, a hardcore Japanese joshi called MAGNA, who has been chmapion in different promotions, including the only "DAVE Woman's Champion" and even wrestled men and while now in her 40s, is still VERY popular and current WQ Queen Of The Deathmatch champion... Well... in my game a match with Jill would be a deathmatch dream!

*SIGH*... I don't know exactly why but... yep, I agree, it HAD to be done!!!

Actually I could turn this into a title! The winner of the next Five Woman Love Hotel Deathmatch get's to claim him.

EDIT: Now I HAD to!

image.jpeg.c77aa6fd2c5b9a6a0ff32f1fa3181d49.jpeg

Edited by Mecha Kaji
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

Great updates as always.

Additional thoughts and tweaks I've made in my game. I lowered the popularity of S&M since they seemed even more popular than their original Love Hotel trio, so everyone is now on a similar level, although I would put Fujiko Mushashibo as most popular through sheer infamy, going by the lore so far.

That said, me and the goodlady have integrated most of the new workers already! The Suplex Sisters and others are currently in 5SSW's development NTJF, Yamada is apparently being held off for now for a future "dream match" (she did not say with who).

I put Boone and Stabby into my version of PWC, which is North America's women's hardcore promotion.

What gets my booking mind going however is "Violence Jill", who in the bio is called the "Godmother Of Joshi Deathmatch". Since TEW 2013 I had an original creation, a hardcore Japanese joshi called MAGNA, who has been chmapion in different promotions, including the only "DAVE Woman's Champion" and even wrestled men and while now in her 40s, is still VERY popular and current WQ Queen Of The Deathmatch champion... Well... in my game a match with Jill would be a deathmatch dream!

If I remember correctly I set their pop higher because they've been active for longer but I think I will raise Mushashibo's pop some based on name recognition.

Everything you have done so far sounds awesome though I would unleash the Big Bad Wolf sooner than later. She is just too good. As far as the Queen vs your DM Ace, go for it! I mean some one might legit die but at least it will be entertaining.

3 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

*SIGH*... I don't know exactly why but... yep, I agree, it HAD to be done!!!

Actually I could turn this into a title! The winner of the next Five Woman Love Hotel Deathmatch get's to claim him.

EDIT: Now I HAD to!

image.jpeg.c77aa6fd2c5b9a6a0ff32f1fa3181d49.jpeg

Oh no, poor Paulie has been stuffed by some evil taxidermist! ...

And now I have to create a cheesy heel evil taxidermist character. 

• Like 1

So, I've been doing a North Texas Women's Wrestling game, using many of the characters from the latest expansion; Ramona Diaz is the inaugural Dallas-Fort Worth champion, Ai Kon has good tag chemistry with Suki Flash, and Grace Harper took on Faith Force as a protege, which makes me smile.

1 hour ago, Mecha Kaji said:

I find it quite hilarious but awesome that so many are particularly taken with the Five Woman Love Hotel Deathmatch lore.

I was surprised too since I wrote that as a throwaway joke line like I enjoy doing in many of the bios I write. Honestly, I expected people to just kind of make up whoever else was in the match for their diaries if they even cared about the concept at all. Definitely didn't expect it to wind up being one of the deepest cuts of lore in this mod.

I just hope people never forget the Five Woman Love Hotel Deathmatch. Never forget the sacrifices those ladies made to help revitalize women's wrestling! No more bra and panties matches, now we're gonna have matches in real, live actual brothels!!! 

In all seriousness I should have an updated link out this weekend with a few things added and any errors found fixed etc. -  like Paulie The Platypus (R.I.P.). Gone but not forgotten.  We miss you little buddy!!!

• Haha 3