[HYPE] CVerse Women's Revolution

8 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

Awesome designs! I'm very curious, it seems to be a more heavily gimmicked joshi scene, TJPW-esque perhaps?

That's fine with me. There are lots of guys in Japan with masks and face paint and what have you in the C-Verse,  but on the joshi side of things, there's only Lady Lotus.

I'd also hope for some gaijin talent, women from elsewhere who have decided to work primarily in Japan. There's really no female equivalent to Raymond Diaz or Reaver or any of the other guys working in Japan.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

That's fine with me. There are lots of guys in Japan with masks and face paint and what have you in the C-Verse,  but on the joshi side of things, there's only Lady Lotus.

I'd also hope for some gaijin talent, women from elsewhere who have decided to work primarily in Japan. There's really no female equivalent to Raymond Diaz or Reaver or any of the other guys working in Japan.

Absolutely, I've actually had to create or give new gimmicks to others to have more of that style. Same goes for foreign talent.

I want to take a moment to thank willr0ck for all his work and creativity with his mods, both here and the logo and belts thread. Not only are the interestingly designed but clever and diverse. 😃

The women's one in particular seemed to have sparked my partner's imagination, previously only really booking 5SSW in our multiplayer games, however has since expanded to WQ2020, 4L and LSS, all in this mod, in addition to workers in and around the mod, of which we have created more workers ourselves.

She is Japanese herself, so naturally she went with the joshi IE what she knows and grew up with in real life (her knowledge of All Japan Women's is insane), but your mod alone got her more into TEW2020 in a way I wouldn't have expected, so in some stretch... willr0ck improved my relationship with her. 😆👍

With the possible inclusion of more joshi, she will likely DEMAND I add it to our current game. I haven't told her about it yet. 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 2/7/2023 at 7:52 AM, Mecha Kaji said:

I want to take a moment to thank willr0ck for all his work and creativity with his mods, both here and the logo and belts thread. Not only are the interestingly designed but clever and diverse. 😃

The women's one in particular seemed to have sparked my partner's imagination, previously only really booking 5SSW in our multiplayer games, however has since expanded to WQ2020, 4L and LSS, all in this mod, in addition to workers in and around the mod, of which we have created more workers ourselves.

She is Japanese herself, so naturally she went with the joshi IE what she knows and grew up with in real life (her knowledge of All Japan Women's is insane), but your mod alone got her more into TEW2020 in a way I wouldn't have expected, so in some stretch... willr0ck improved my relationship with her. 😆👍

With the possible inclusion of more joshi, she will likely DEMAND I add it to our current game. I haven't told her about it yet. 😂

Thank you for the kind words! I am glad my mod is helping your relationship. My wife will rarely watch wrestling much less play a wrestling video game. My daughter on the other hand will watch any show that has Bryan Danielson on the card. That's been her favorite wrestler, basically since she was born. I've mentioned it on the boards before but she does the YES chant whenever she scores a goal.

• Like 2

And since everyone has been so nice itt and the belt thread as well here is a preview of a few characters in the new release: (Some gimmicky and some not so gimmicky)

Your new second favorite tag team; (B/C Hearts Of Glory should be your first) - Former olympic wrestlers turned pro; The Suplex Sisters.

image.png.26abbe7f5141428f5710b2e06e738f6b.pngimage.png.fa4f4337feb84b51eb3a1b36cdee6387.png

And a couple of Gaijin legacies for the hell of it - Madman Boone's Daughter and Magwitch's Niece. (WQ2020 can always use a few new hands)

image.png.c22a066537ae2744a44c0ae32f96bb58.pngimage.png.1fbf470da63d9a1353eb93aa74995b74.png

• Like 10

11 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Your new second favorite tag team; (B/C Hearts Of Glory should be your first)

Sorry, but Frost & Neema have collectively stolen my heart, and are unlikely to give it back anytime soon, so they are my favorite tag team.

Now, Hearts Of Glory are probably my favorite JOSHI tag team, however...

On 2/9/2023 at 1:42 AM, willr0ck said:

Thank you for the kind words! I am glad my mod is helping your relationship. My wife will rarely watch wrestling much less play a wrestling video game. My daughter on the other hand will watch any show that has Bryan Danielson on the card. That's been her favorite wrestler, basically since she was born. I've mentioned it on the boards before but she does the YES chant whenever she scores a goal.

How delightful! Thank you.

On 2/9/2023 at 1:51 AM, willr0ck said:

Your new second favorite tag team; (B/C Hearts Of Glory should be your first) - Former olympic wrestlers turned pro; The Suplex Sisters.

I just asked the good lady and she says HEARTS Of GLORY are about to be called up to 5SSW. We shall see how that goes. My current favourite team is an original creation in the UK and Europe, Lethal Strike - one English amateur MMA and one former French judo medallist, who are also a couple. This new team is tailor made for a feud with them at some point!

On 2/9/2023 at 1:51 AM, willr0ck said:

And a couple of Gaijin legacies for the hell of it - Madman Boone's Daughter and Magwitch's Niece. (WQ2020 can always use a few new hands)

Niiiiice!!! They're actually perfect for some crossover between WQ2020 and my version of PWC, which is an all women's hardcore promotion (a lot of OCs in there).

On 2/7/2023 at 7:52 AM, Mecha Kaji said:

This is so wholesome and I love it. 

• Like 2

On 2/9/2023 at 8:01 AM, Matt_Black said:

Sorry, but Frost & Neema have collectively stolen my heart, and are unlikely to give it back anytime soon, so they are my favorite tag team.

Now, Hearts Of Glory are probably my favorite JOSHI tag team, however...

Blasphemy! Hearts Of Glory are everyone's favorite tag team damnit!

On 2/10/2023 at 6:26 AM, Mecha Kaji said:

I just asked the good lady and she says HEARTS Of GLORY are about to be called up to 5SSW. We shall see how that goes. My current favourite team is an original creation in the UK and Europe, Lethal Strike - one English amateur MMA and one former French judo medallist, who are also a couple. This new team is tailor made for a feud with them at some point!

So basically what you are saying is that Hearts Of Glory are your favorite tag team? Excellent! That's what I read anyway.

On 2/11/2023 at 9:30 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

YES!

YES! YES! YES!

I figured you would like that. Don't worry I put a nice little group of lovable psychos in the expansion that do deathmatches. 

• Like 1

So I feel bad when I don't give you guys any background info on the characters when I post a preview and what not so here's the bio for your new heel perma-champ - Wolf Yamada:

image.png.c60b9dc0359684fa420cf671fb1bcfbe.png

The Big Bad Wolf, The Final Boss, The Dynamo; Mai ``Wolf" Yamada has been referred to by many nicknames throughout her athletic career. A black belt Judoka (2016 Olympic Gold Medalist in Judo) and brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, even at such a young age Yamada can truly be considered a master of grappling. Most fans thought that an MMA career would come calling but nevertheless, it was pro wrestling that won Yamada over. Yamada took to wrestling almost immediately, with a mean streak that has certainly captured the fans attention. Yamada tosses opponents around with sheer ferocity, earning her the moniker, "The Big Bad Wolf '', which she plays up to a tee. Once interviewed after a match, Yamada simply stated; "I'll huff, I'll puff and I'll drop you on your f%cking head!" Yamada likes to use a variety of vicious submissions to finish her opponents.

I'm not going to reveal too many of the workers, especially the one's Swanton wrote as he did an incredible job and those deserve to be surpirses. But in the meantime I did want to at least give away some stuff.

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 11

12 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

So many of these new renders are fantastic and marked improvements... but other classic ones I'm very taken with. Going to be tricky to mix and match, so much choice!

You can always use the spare one's for alts and new workers. That would be a good way to use all the renders I think.

Edited by willr0ck

image.png.ac9df531e1504b1a99fc91b138ed3ea1.png

image.jpeg.4a6d9ee35a7e9b7de2e6fe1404b4d102.jpeg

Dr. Yumaniac

Here's another quick preview of one of your new favorite legacies, Ramona Diaz:

image.png.03ddd97f0e8da5d5c6d4173ccfff08c3.png

Being the younger sister of “The Monster” Raymond Diaz one would assume Ramona Diaz has some very big shoes to fill. Luckily for her, and her fans she possesses that same ultra physical style made famous by her older brother. Add to that an imposing physique sculpted from several years on the Women’s Pro Bodybuilder tour and you have what many bookers consider a dream come true. Her finisher of choice is a vicious pop-up power bomb she calls The Monster Mash 2.0 in honor of her older brother.

In her spare time Ramona enjoys starting bar fights and collecting stamps.

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 6

On 2/18/2023 at 4:21 AM, willr0ck said:

I believe @DarK_RaideR requested an updated Chernobyl Generation so here they are:

image.png.2647e7baf6e4923494eb8b409f1fde79.pngimage.png.c4663a26a5e2a8850e3be43d2276ac5b.png

image.jpeg.e7451d5797b8056a3ef124349a71ecf8.jpegimage.jpeg.1481c3792bb144526880b62962195e58.jpeg

HELL TO THE YEAH!

On 2/19/2023 at 3:25 AM, willr0ck said:

image.png.6610386eafdef298009f1637ae89fcb1.png

image.jpeg.ec9dfdaf260a5eff2a4262022104908c.jpeg

Onryo

On 2/21/2023 at 3:14 AM, willr0ck said:

Hearts Of Glory aka The best tag team in the world, aka your favorite tag team, aka just sign them and push them damnit!

image.png.e9ebfa0c285eca7cb038740e2dbde11e.pngimage.png.8d47a1c7e69ab11f40448d88e81a3121.png

image.jpeg.48fa4c2a2512d3e9a650698ae61a6925.jpegimage.jpeg.29c6f78284e2965e3c59ccc35953ad69.jpeg

Akari Kawashima w/Alternate War Paint

image.png.1365ed242e6ba83ea728f1c29ec0889c.pngimage.png.8a13a07e69a76b78d9f59f0db038a2c8.png

image.jpeg.4fe1847e1bb864c7713dfcec7a6a00be.jpegimage.jpeg.1fdf7e0add842f11846c319b964127ad.jpeg

HEART Koiso w/Alternate War Paint

On 2/22/2023 at 10:15 PM, willr0ck said:

image.png.ac9df531e1504b1a99fc91b138ed3ea1.png

image.jpeg.4a6d9ee35a7e9b7de2e6fe1404b4d102.jpeg

Dr. Yumaniac

Did I commission a full reskin of my WQ2020 workers? Because it feels like I did.

Seriously, might be the new assets, but I'm really digging your new art style.

Edited by DarK_RaideR

10 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

HELL TO THE YEAH!

Did I commission a full reskin of my WQ2020 workers? Because it feels like I did.

Seriously, might be the new assets, but I'm really digging your new art style.

It's the new GPU, it renders iray super fast so I switched to iray instead of 3dl for my render engine.  If that makes any sense at all.

I am pleased to announce that the next expansion for the CV Women's Revolution is here: Return Of The Joshi! As always please let me know if you find any errors or typos. I am sure the grammar police are chomping at the bit. 

If you look in the people folder you will see a folder with all the re-renders of older characters I have done so far. So if you want to update the workers render the pics will be in there as well as itt. 

As always the new links will be on the first page as well as here. I will give this a few days to fix any errors posted then release an updated version. Have fun playing and I look forward to any feedback or if you just find a character or two you absolutely love please let us know. That kind of stuff keeps me wanting to do more expansions.

As always I could not have done this without my co-creator; The Swanton 825  so please heap tons of praise upon him and bask in his greatness.

Import the data in this order:

1) MOVES

2) MOVE SETS

3) WORKERS

4) WORKER RELATIONSHIPS

5) CHEMISTRY

6) TAG TEAMS

7) GRADUATES

😎 EXCURSIONS

9) ALTER EGOS

10) NARRATIVES

DB Link: