Freeware Simulations

chammer39

I do agree it is getting a bit tiresome. I would like to see something positive come out of one of your posts. No offense, but this one trick pony really needs to be retired. Please post something that isn't about freeware or cheaper prices. Let's hear your opinions on what really counts. Like that win over Michigan today by Notre Dame. Go Irish! Hey Gary! How 'bout that game! (ducks) heheh

[QUOTE=chammer39]What are some good freeware simulations that are out there. I have Eastside Hockey Manager and Extreme Wrestling.[/QUOTE] I really think you would fit well in the forum linked here: [url]http://www.400softwarestudios.com/invboard/upload/index.php?showtopic=64525&hl=freeware[/url]

[QUOTE=chammer39]Thanks for the site. To everyone else I'm sorry if I've been bogging down the message boards with my ranting for free stuff/lower prices.[/QUOTE] Hey no hard feelings here, although too many of the same threads do get a bit tiresome at times. Good luck in your search. :)

[QUOTE=TC Dale]I do agree it is getting a bit tiresome. I would like to see something positive come out of one of your posts. No offense, but this one trick pony really needs to be retired. Please post something that isn't about freeware or cheaper prices. Let's hear your opinions on what really counts. Like that win over Michigan today by Notre Dame. Go Irish! Hey Gary! How 'bout that game! (ducks) heheh[/QUOTE] Looks like that " Tune Up " game for ND did them some good even though they lost it. Oh and BTW... I HATE THE IRISH !!!! I was rooting my heart out for Marshall to kick some Buckeye arse as well, but I guess all I can hope for now is Michigan ( 11-1 ? ) beats Ohio State for all the Big 10 marbels.

[QUOTE=Silverbullet]chammer39 All your posts are about freeware and no more than $20.00 for a simulation. This is getting very stale.[/QUOTE] WHAT !! you mean this isnt the signup thread for Free Sport Sim Games For Life? Dam ! BTW anyone that wants free copies of FBPRO98 or BBPRO98 just send me a self addressed stamped envelop...LOL

• 5 years later...
[QUOTE=shawn michaels 82;980505]I'm gonna look into that. But it probably won't do me much as i know squat about baseball. It barely exists over here. NEver even watched a full game in my life.[/QUOTE] Oh! I just looked your in Portugal. [url]http://www.greatgamesexperiment.com/games/text-sim[/url] I don't play many sim type games. So I did a quick search for you. Hope this helps.

Archived