Travel cost between different region

I think it would be logical when you sign a worker from a different region that either he moves to your home region upon signin (or close) or you would have to pay for their travel in their contract. I find it weird to have workers that wrestle in japan, and come work in Canada for 20$. I think it would add a little something to consider when signing workers, and there would be more benefits from signing local or unemployed talent who would be more willing to change region.

Thanks guys you are doing a good job!

Agreed, to piggyback on this I also think that maybe a workers overseas popularity should be at least somewhat influence their pay.

For example, If I am ECW wanting to bring in the Michinoku Pro guys for Barely Legal 97 and say The Great Sasuke is pretty much unknown in the US (as he was at that time) I can get him for 40 bucks and not even cover his travel expenses where he gets around a grand a show in Japan? Foreign stars should be paid better than local jobbers otherwise what reason is there for players to not just sign all the most talented available foreign workers for cheap as free and grind good matches to world domination?

<p>Good point</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BurningHamster" data-cite="BurningHamster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49025" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Agreed, to piggyback on this I also think that maybe a workers overseas popularity should be at least somewhat influence their pay.<p> </p><p> For example, If I am ECW wanting to bring in the Michinoku Pro guys for Barely Legal 97 and say The Great Sasuke is pretty much unknown in the US (as he was at that time) I can get him for 40 bucks and not even cover his travel expenses where he gets around a grand a show in Japan? Foreign stars should be paid better than local jobbers otherwise what reason is there for players to not just sign all the most talented available foreign workers for cheap as free and grind good matches to world domination?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This makes a lot of sense , perhaps make it that pay is based off of say 50% from their most popular region from another region? So if you had a Worker payed $50 an appearance and he has 40 pop in Japan, then you would pay half of his pay per appearance fee if you wanted him in the states?</p>

<p>I think even up to 75% because it bleeds into big companies too where the other side is that your owner will never let you steal a foreign star because there’s no popularity in your home area. Raising it would let big companies be more competitive and it would make obtaining a foreign stud a worthwhile investment as it is in real life. It won’t pop an attendance number, but right now it’s on the opposite side where it’s far too cheap.</p><p> </p><p>

There’s probably no real way to account for Kobashi coming to ROH and being seen as a star, thus boosting business for shows, but it’s a step. Though WMMA’s aura stat might be useful in that regard.</p>

<p>Agreed, and it ties in with this thread - <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546735" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546735</a></p><p> </p><p>

It doesn’t make sense for small companies to be able to bring in workers from all over the world for a pittance.</p><p> </p><p>

It would be a much more interesting challenge to have to choose between forking out a lot for travel or choosing lesser workers who are closer to home.</p>