Make exclusive written PPA cost more

I mentioned this in a thread in the tech support forum and I thought I'd make a new thread for it just so I can be sure it'll be seen. As it stands now, workers will demand much more for a monthly deal than for a PPA deal. This is reasonable when comparing exclusive monthly written deals to handshake PPA, but things should probably be closer when comparing exclusive written monthly deals to exclusive written PPA deals. As it stands now, the disparity, while not as big, is still pretty ridiculous. I've tried offering contracts to a few rookies I was looking at for a game I've been planning. They want $2200 vs $90 for a monthly deal vs a PPA deal, even when both are exclusive written deals with an iron clad clause. Both deals will equally restrict the worker, so why is there such a disparity? You'd have to use them 24 times a month for it to be equal. That's not impossible considering house shows, but it's pretty unlikely.

Agree here, this surely isn't working as intended? Trying a two-player game to test it, I signed Tamara McFly for CZCW.

Normally she'd want $3000 per month or $30 per show. To sign a 2-year exclusive deal with an iron clad contract she wants more - a massive $60 per show!

Tried stealing her with my other fed to check I wasn't misunderstanding something, and I can't negotiate with more than a month left, just as expected. So she's committing herself to a fed paying 2% of the salary she'd want if she was being paid monthly. If they run 2 shows a week and an end of month big show, which seems to be at the upper end of realism, she's going to end up on 18% of what she'd want from a pay-per-month deal.

I would argue this is a bug. I did not try the exclusive PPA, but this does not make much sense. I think the exclusive PPA should be at least 3 times the rate of a regular handshake.

Well, it is. In my case, $90 vs $30. It's the exclusive written PPA vs exclusive written monthly that's the issue.