OtherTvShowsDatabase

<p>Great database. My main complaint is that, like Adam also did... You missed two MAJOR Oceanian competition grand finals, and the horse race that stops the nation.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

So yeah. Add the AFL Grand Final, NRL Grand Final and the Melbourne Cup Carnival for Oceania.</p>

Great database. My main complaint is that, like Adam also did... You missed two MAJOR Oceanian competition grand finals, and the horse race that stops the nation.

So yeah. Add the AFL Grand Final, NRL Grand Final and the Melbourne Cup Carnival for Oceania.

Ill include those in the next update. It will be available tomorrow. :D

This is what i am reluctant about. Are all the shows starting and stopping on the same date? also does this mod include lots of broadcast networks?

No networks on this database, just tv shows.

They all start and stop on the same date as they did historically.

the 3rd question about 9m views is already answered.

No networks on this database, just tv shows.

They all starts and stops on the same date.

the 3rd question about 9m views is already answered.

The shows don't start and stop on the same date, do they? Just looking through your data and, for instance, Baywatch starts in Sept 1989 and ends in May 2001. All shows seem to have the correct start and stop date (unless they're still ongoing, obvs).

Amazing work, by the way.

The shows don't start and stop on the same date, do they? Just looking through your data and, for instance, Baywatch starts in Sept 1989 and ends in May 2001. All shows seem to have the correct start and stop date (unless they're still ongoing, obvs).

Amazing work, by the way.

Sorry on the mistake. Answer edited.

New update is now available for download in the main post.

Additions:

Melbourne Cup Carnivals

NRL Grand Finals

AFL Grand Finals

Oceania Area Championships in Athletics

Njoy.

Do we need to delete the old data for this or can we just import those additions? Were there more changes?

• 5 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bobby Brown" data-cite="Bobby Brown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49147" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>awesome mod!<p> </p><p> will there be another update soon, or is this the final version?</p><p> </p><p> thanks in advance!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I second this</p>

• 2 months later...

TV Shows for the Future?

Just asking here incase I'm wrong, but when Serial doesnt have a set ending year, does it run forever? or will it only run for that particular year?

I'm interested in the challenge given by this mod, but with 2020 start, I'm afraid there wont be enough competition to go around.

If not, then that's fine. I can just edit some tv shows in to run for 20 years.

<p>Also, an idea if there's an update is maybe is to categorize them into decades, and even perhaps to provide a "lite" version so to speak with the 2020 start date only.</p><p>

As of right now, maybe it's just my misfortune, but the overabundance of tv shows just bleed the other wrestling companies. Even the likes of TSW are starting to get near just 1 million combined TV views on their A-Shows. I want to edit, but not being familiar with the many, manyshows, it would take me quite some time to delete the excess shows not even on TV and adjust those that did.</p><p>

Thanks for the great mod btw, if anything, I can just import the events and awards from it.</p>

• 2 years later...