Need some inspiration for championship names?

I have been looking for original names for my title belts so I collected as many names as I could (here in particular: https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Championship). I am posting it here in case it helps some of you.

Regional:

World, Intercontinental, European, Eurocontinental, United States, American, National, Universal, Global, Provincial, Intergalactic, Eastern States, Inter-California, Northeast, Southside, Metropolitan, All-Nations, Interregional, Mid-America, Interstate, King of the North, Texas Outlaw, Intercities, Pacific/Atlantic, East/Westfight, Regional, Hometown Heroes, Interpromotional

Weight class :

Flyweight, Lightweight, Featherweight, Welterweight, Cruiserweight, Junior Heavyweight, Middleweight, Heavy Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, Mid-Heavyweight, Heavyweight, Openweight, Juniorweight, Catchweight, Platinumweight, Silverweight, Loserweight, Drunkweight

Stipulation :

Submission, Xtreme, Ironman, Extreme, King of the Death Matches, King of Ladders, Beat the champ, Time Limit, Open Rules, 24/7, Battle Royal, Unsanctionned, Ultraviolent, Submission, Greco-Roman

Women :

Femme Fatale, Female, Queen of … , Intergender, Supergirls, Ladies, Divas

Youngsters :

Project, Proving Ground, U23, Rising Star, Junior, Rookie, True Born, Young Lion, New Generation, Young Guns, Next Generation, Elevation, Breakout, Outbreak

High Flying :

Zero-Gravity, Suicidal, Lucha division, Lightning Division

TV/Internet :

Television, Worldwide Internet, Wired TV, Cable TV, Cyberspace, World Wide Web

Pure wrestling :

Pure, Intense, Ringmaster, Respect, Pride, Strong Style, Art of Fighting, Fighting Spirit, Art of War, Fight Forever, Excellence, Intensity

With the letter “x” because why not :

Gen-X, X-Division, Innovative X, Pure X, Cruiser-X

Other :

Grand, No Limits, Heritage, Legacy, Alpha / Delta / Omega, Gold / Silver, Undisputed, Double/Triple Crown, Apex, Braveheart, Throwback, Lionheart, Crown of glory, Showtime, Shooting Star, Gift of the Gods, People's, Impulse, King of the indies, Ascension, Innovation, Journeyman, Absolute, Major, Alternative, Rapid Division, One Above All, Independent, Softcore, Hybrid, Goldmembership, King of the Mountain, Adrenaline, Ultra, Elite

<p>In 2016, for a European women's wrestling company called "Allied Valkyries Of Wrestling", I came up with some title names that I'm pretty proud of-</p><p> </p><p>

The 9 Worlds Championship</p><p>

The Midgard Championship</p><p>

The Twin Ravens Championship (Tag Team)</p>

I have a few I've used...

National (usually used in line with Intercontinental/United States title prestige)

Legends (near world title prestige, only past champions can win it)

Xxxtreme (like hardcore or X-Division)

Young Gunz (a title for up and comers/rookies to battle for)