Elimination Tournament update

I understand the system comes from WMMA so this probably wasn't considered by would it be possible to set it up so that if I pre-book a winner in a tournament match, the tournament bracket updates in real-time?

As it is I find the tournament system to be unusable when booking a one-night tournament, or any tournament that has more than semi-final and finals on the one night.

I didn’t realise this was a thing, but are you saying you can’t book a King of the Ring style event where the quarter finals, semi finals and final are all held on the one night?

Surely that’s not true!

You can, but the tournament doesn't update in real-time before the event if you pre-book a match winner, meaning you have to have the bracket drawn out for yourself if you want to donate one-night tournament because it doesn't give you an actual bracket to visually represent who should be wrestling who in the following round

You can, but the tournament doesn't update in real-time before the event if you pre-book a match winner, meaning you have to have the bracket drawn out for yourself if you want to donate one-night tournament because it doesn't give you an actual bracket to visually represent who should be wrestling who in the following round

Interesting. I personally wouldn't find that to be a problem, but have you considered on the fly booking of any round you're struggling to visualize?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tryker2710" data-cite="tryker2710" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49247" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can, but the tournament doesn't update in real-time before the event if you pre-book a match winner, meaning you have to have the bracket drawn out for yourself if you want to donate one-night tournament because it doesn't give you an actual bracket to visually represent who should be wrestling who in the following round</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> One issue with this is that sometimes and audible has to be called during a match, often due to injury. But it may also be possible that things get so out of hand that a worker goes into business for self. Or maybe even something crazier like where Luger bailed during his match with Brody. The booker (you) can book the tournament winner, but there is not a 100 percent guarantee that is how things will go down in the ring.</p><p> </p><p> This is why the addition of on-the-fly booking is so great. In the previous versions of TEW, if you missed the audible detail, you botched your tournament. In this version, I imagine the missing tournament note will clue you in that something is wrong. This simulates the chaos backstage during a live show.</p>

Okay but you're missing a big thing here. On the fly booking is meaningless because the whole show needs to be booked before you can "on the fly" it. So that doesnt solve the problem. Again, either the game should provide a visual queue for the tournament bracket or it should update the rounds as you pre-book them.

Like, on the fly booking exists for if an audible is called, but those are supremely rare, and also that doesn't negate my point that it's a pain trying to do a one-night tournament with 8-16 participants as it stands. I'll just continue to use Challonge rn but it would be nice to be able to see things better all in TEW rather than switching between things