What should my first TEW 2020 dynasty be?

What should my first TEW 2020 dynasty be?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What should my first TEW 2020 dynasty be?

• Continue my TNA 2004 dynasty with the mysterious Mr. X as owner
    • Current real world NXT, with NXT as WWE developmental
    • Current real world NXT, with NXT split from WWE

OK guys, anybody that has been keeping up with my dynasty knows that I have a huge, huge problem with keeping a dynasty going. I get all these ideas in my head, and then something happens and I completely change my thought process and start a new dynasty. With the emergence of TEW 2020, which so far I'm loving, even though I haven't really delved into it much, I want to really, really try to start a dynasty that lasts for in-game years, not just a few months. I've narrowed it down to 3 possible choices:

1. Keep going strong with my 2004 TNA dynasty, owned by the mysterious Mr. X, of who nobody has a clue who he or she is.

2. Try a current NXT dynasty under the watchful eye of WWE, knowing that there will be call-ups and I will probably have to adjust plans on the fly.

3. Separate NXT and NXT: UK from WWE, make them their own brands, and take over NXT as it's own company.

The advantages of all the companies are that they are all well established. The disadvantages with TNA is that there are already a lot of TNA dynasties being written. Nobody, to my knowledge, has tried NXT, so it would be fresh. However, with the current real world mod that I have downloaded for TEW 2020, I don't currently have pictures. I could probably fix this problem by getting pictures from a TEW 2016 mod, except for one small problem.. I deleted TEW 2016 from my computer. So there are definite disadvantages to all the possible choices. The question is, which one of those 3 choices would be most likely to attract readers. I'm looking for people to predict my big shows because I will be doing prediction contests if I have enough participation.

I will leave this poll open for 48 hours, until Wednesday. At that point, whatever the majority vote is, that will be my first, and hopefully only dynasty (at least for a long while) on TEW 2020. So please get your votes in.

I went with NXT as a developmental company because I personally don't see anything interesting in just booking super-indie NXT. Being a child company adds that element of tension with regards to call ups that would add some extra intrigue to a diary.

That's pretty much what I was thinking too. An idea that to my knowledge hasn't been done before. From the looks of the voting, it appears that's what I'll be doing. I've already got a backstory figured out.