So, as this was a thread for TEW 2016, I was wondering if folks found any cheat codes by putting them into remote assistance?

sophie: max all user talent points

uwillrespectme: unlocks motivational speeches

uwillfearme: unlocks psycho sermons

Those are the three I tried, and they are the same as their 2016 counterparts. I I wonder if there are new ones on top of the others that we already know? I haven't tried the other 2016 ones, as I just tried these from memory.

If you guys put others here, I'll update the thread with new ones as they are found.

Edit:

empleh: reveals cheats (potentially all? But maybe more are hidden)

passport: all workers become available in all areas

themorethemerrier: all companies yet to open become active

sophie: all user talents are set to maximum

liftmeup: give the user one more talent point

foggynoggin: all relationships are forgotten

vivalarevolution: all AI owner and booker positions become vacant

companiesinneed: all in-debt companies are given a rescue package

iamkindofabigdeal: the current user gains maximum reputation

cleanslate: all addictions, current or reformed, are removed from workers

allseeingi: all previously hidden attributes are revealed

uwillrespectme: the user's image is changed to unlock motivational speeches

uwillfearme: the user's image is changed to unlock psycho sermons

jobreview: the user's owner's approval rating is reset to excellent

evenplayingfield: all companies are set to have $25,000,000

mixitup: cause a random event like a promotion scandal or donation to a promotion

These are all the ones you get when you put in empleh

Per the empleh code these are the current ones.

Now Adam may have a hidden one or two like he has done previously, but he hasn't come out and said anything this year regarding them.

These are all the ones you get when you put in empleh

Per the empleh code these are the current ones.

Now Adam may have a hidden one or two like he has done previously, but he hasn't come out and said anything this year regarding them.

Thanks! Updated the first post in case people want to see it right away.

The mixitup code does work, and it is nuts (isn’t the same as TEW2016). There are lots of different scenarios that are created by the ‘game changing incidents’ as they are called, and could be used as a really sick save starter.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Muzza858" data-cite="Muzza858" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49293" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The mixitup code does work, and it is nuts (isn’t the same as TEW2016). There are lots of different scenarios that are created by the ‘game changing incidents’ as they are called, and could be used as a really sick save starter.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Weird that this isn't mentioned in the cheat code list, especially when Adam made it clear the plane crash wouldn't be in the game, and that's not even the same code as it was in 2016 for people to randomly try it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49293" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Actually, I tested it, and mixitup actually did work in 2016, but it also wasn't mentioned in the list of codes in that game. Weird.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Have you tried the code on TEW2020? Mixitup has allowed me to begin a save with 21CW, without making me feel like a total beginner. The mixitup code is very friendly to running games with the bigger promotions, much like TEW2016. You can also use multiple in the same game, although I don’t know if that was available in 2016.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Muzza858" data-cite="Muzza858" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49293" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you tried the code on TEW2020? Mixitup has allowed me to begin a save with 21CW, without making me feel like a total beginner. The mixitup code is very friendly to running games with the bigger promotions, much like TEW2016. You can also use multiple in the same game, although I don’t know if that was available in 2016.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Way ahead of you. I've tried it 7 times and still going in a watcher game. Trying to see how many ones I can get. So far, I've gotten:</p><p> </p><p> Major financial donation (FCW)</p><p> Organized crime scandal (USPW)</p><p> Sex scandal (RAW)</p><p> Office bullying scandal (RAW)</p><p> Financial mismanagement scandal (SWF)</p><p> Another financial mismanagement scandal (USPW)</p><p> Substance abuse whistleblower scandal (PSW)</p>

<p>USPW lost all of their broadcasting deals (even with Reviere) and Allen Packer left after their ties with the mafia were unfoiled. My head cannon is that Pariah double crossed USPW and is still working with the FBI. They’re stuck with 20% prestige. They also lost $15 million.</p><p> </p><p>

Both Cornell brothers were brought down by a whistleblowing Phil Harmonic in 21CW. Harmonic has a whopping 18 pop across the UK, and outed Tommy and Edward, as well as Mass Hulk and Pit Bull Brown (their booker) as drug users.</p><p> </p><p>

EILL, RAW and SWF all lost copious amounts of money through bad financial management (SWF lost $37 million in one go. Take that Richard! Jerry and Eric just outdid you).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49293" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The positive events are rare, but they can be absolutely ridiculous.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Honestly, just spend a month getting one mix it up a day, and that’s your post COVID-19 Cornellverse save.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49293" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One thing I found interesting is that even though TCW, SWF, and 21CW all got hit with at least one scandal each, none of them had any issues keeping their TV shows. But just like you, when USPW got one for me, they lost it immediately.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Maybe it’s to do with what type of scandal, or the broadcaster involved. USPW was involved in a mafia scandal, it might have something to do with Reverie being hyper mainstream, or maybe something to do with risk factors? I don’t know.</p><p> </p><p> I’m just waiting for the perfect scandal to make my first save, maybe the USPW-mafia thing might work, if I drop their money and take away their top stars and some pop.</p>