Brand Spankin New Pic Pack™

November Update

Hi again. Devil_Cyborg here with another update for the galaxy picture pack. Over the last month, we have added 700 new pictures to the pack, mostly due to the wonderful photographers at The Collective weekend as well as other updated websites and such. On top of the worker pictures and thanks to a question we had during the time between updates, an effort has been made to make pics for the majority of events in the Real World Chronicles mods, from Impact to NJPW to even OZ Academy. That's 274 different events, as well as 128 logos consisting of companies, factions and dojos, and 4 TV shows (there's only so many). And as usual, we have a host of old-school pictures from the Reality Era, PG Era, Ruthless Aggression Era, Attitude Era and beyond. As usual, we always suggest downloading the full pack as renaming files is an active effort during the mod creation so it can be fully compatible and that recent and relevant pictures are the defaults.

Thanks as usual to Efanga, LukkeArthur, BurritoNick, BeegEmmo, and ILikeMuffins

Full Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h4wb84c8ynbi92n/Full_Pack_Fanga.rar/file

Update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qozrzq6qsmwspvx/post-Oct0320.rar/file

27DNEbH.jpgbphADWf.jpgzDZqgxD.jpgjb2Oq6B.jpgzxE3xhG.jpg

gpFuPrQ.jpgDEoj2Kf.jpgfjiqNQ4.jpgaVrhYwh.jpgAwPLhh1.jpg

JzNOXJB.jpgKi5sfQi.jpg2ftxnKZ.jpgJR87CY3.jpgbVLy1QE.jpg

JOxxxpi.jpgSeGkrl4.jpg5pkw25k.jpg0gro09q.jpgSPYlkzn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Class update as per!</p><p> </p><p>

I tried to put these in spoiler tags but couldn't quite figure it out, so... mild AEW Dynamite spoilers here but hoping to get decent images of <a href="https://www.instagram.com/shaq/" rel="external nofollow">Shaq</a> and <a href="https://www.instagram.com/ms_cargill/" rel="external nofollow">Jade Cargill</a> on the galaxy background?</p>

Class update as per!

I tried to put these in spoiler tags but couldn't quite figure it out, so... mild AEW Dynamite spoilers here but hoping to get decent images of Shaq and Jade Cargill on the galaxy background?

Say no more fam. There's not really a wrestling picture for Shaq just yet, but I'm sure having anything is best for now.

KRihnNq.jpg5dqLui5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this rules so hard!!!

My Evolution women's mod is almost ready for release and would love to switch over for this. The problem is, the people/logos not in this mod I could provide, but they would have a different background and would look out of place.

Any chance you want to do my missing people?

Okay, this rules so hard!!!

My Evolution women's mod is almost ready for release and would love to switch over for this. The problem is, the people/logos not in this mod I could provide, but they would have a different background and would look out of place.

Any chance you want to do my missing people?

Of course. Just send a list of the women and logos that you need and we will get on them as fast as we can.

Of course. Just send a list of the women and logos that you need and we will get on them as fast as we can.

You rule, I will work on that tonight!

EDIT:

Logos I can give now, since that is easy.

Gatoh Move Pro Wrestling

Reality of Wrestling

Women of Wrestling

Women Superstars United

Women's Wrestling Revolution

Here is the list I can't find (but maybe they are named different?). I can provide what I have either SAMP's or my shitty cuts if you need?

Active Wrestlers

Japan

Aki Shizuku

An Chamu

Ayako Sato

Jaguar Yokota

Kaoru Ito

KAZUKI

Kyusei Ninja Ranmaru

Madeline

Megumi Yabushita

Moeka Haruhi

Sayaka Obihiro

Tequila Saya

Yako Fujigasaki

Yuna Mizumori

American/Canada/Europe

Allie Recks

Angel Sinclair

AQA

Big Mama

Cassandra Golden

Chardonnay

Christina Marie

Faith Jefferies (WOW)

Gabby Gilbert

Jade Chung

Jazz

Jenna Lynn

Jungle Grrl (WOW)

Kacee Carlisle

Karissa Rivera

Kat Von Kaige

Katie Arquette

Lana Star (WOW)

Londyn Ali

Luscious Latasha

Miranda Vionette

Nikki Krampus (WOW)

Nina Monet (WOW)

Phoebe

Ravana Xin

Riley Shepard

Rok-C

Salem (WOW) [EDIT: Found her - nevermind]

Savanna Stone

Sonya Strong

Stephy Slays (WOW)

Taylor Made

Terra Calaway

The Beast (WOW)

Tina San Santonio

Vanity

Vixsin

Lucha

Calypso

Chik Tomernta

Keneisha

Venus

Others

Ai Hara (Ice Ribbon announcer)

Daizee Haze

Jennifer Carlisle (Ref)

Jesse Hernandez (Road Agent)

Lexie Fyfe (SHINE former SHIMMER)

Lioness Asuka

Momoe Nakanishi

Natsuki Taiyo (ref)

Osamu Inoue (ref also Diana Inoue)

Seina (ref)

Tessy Sugo (Ref)

Alex Del Barrio (announcer)

Barb Sasaki (ref)

Bomber Saito (ref)

Brad Gilmore (ROW announcer)

Brittani Nikole (announcer)

Charlene McKenzie (ref/chikara)

Dana Warrior (warrior's wife)

Dann Read (Eve announcer)

David McLane (WOW announcer)

Emily Read (EVE owner)

Hajime Sato (Ice Ribbon owner)

Harry Demerjian (ref)

Hifumi Saito (ice ribbon ref)

Hiroyuki Nakamura (Oz academy announcer)

Jeanie Buss (WOW owner)

Joel Allen (ref)

Kevin Harvey (RISE owner)

Lenny Leonard (announcer)

Matt Topolski (ROW announcer)

Megumi Grace Asano (ref)

Piero (ref)

Roberto Figueroa Salazar (announcer lucha)

Sal Hamaoui (SHINE owner)

Samantha Smart (WOW)

Scarlett Harris (aussie announcer)

Sean McLaughlin (ref)

Shuichi Nishinaga (ref)

Sophia Lopez (WOW)

Setephen Dickey (WOW)

Sunny

Tania Licona (mexican announcer)

Tom Castor (ref)

Retired/Deceased HOFers that you may not be able to find a good picture of

Aiko Kyo

Devil Masami

Jackie Sato

Judy Grable

Jumbo Miyamoto

June Byers

Mach Fumiake

Maki Ueda

Mariko Akagi

Monster Ripper

Plum Mariko

Toshiyo Yamada

Wendi Richter

Yukari Omori

Yukiko Tomoe

Yumi Ikeshita

Cora Combs

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Grimmas" data-cite="Grimmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Here is the list I can't find (but maybe they are named different?). I can provide what I have either SAMP's or my shitty cuts if you need?<p> </p><p> Active Wrestlers</p><p> </p><p> Japan</p><p> Aki Shizuku</p><p> An Chamu</p><p> Ayako Sato</p><p> Jaguar Yokota</p><p> Kaoru Ito</p><p> KAZUKI</p><p> Kyusei Ninja Ranmaru</p><p> Madeline</p><p> Megumi Yabushita</p><p> Moeka Haruhi</p><p> Sayaka Obihiro</p><p> Tequila Saya</p><p> Yako Fujigasaki</p><p> Yuna Mizumori</p><p> </p><p> American/Canada/Europe</p><p> Allie Recks</p><p> Angel Sinclair</p><p> AQA</p><p> Big Mama</p><p> Cassandra Golden</p><p> Chardonnay</p><p> Christina Marie</p><p> Faith Jefferies (WOW)</p><p> Gabby Gilbert</p><p> Jade Chung</p><p> Jazz</p><p> Jenna Lynn</p><p> Jungle Grrl (WOW)</p><p> Kacee Carlisle</p><p> Karissa Rivera</p><p> Kat Von Kaige</p><p> Katie Arquette</p><p> Lana Star (WOW)</p><p> Londyn Ali</p><p> Luscious Latasha</p><p> Miranda Vionette</p><p> Nikki Krampus (WOW)</p><p> Nina Monet (WOW)</p><p> Phoebe</p><p> Ravana Xin</p><p> Riley Shepard</p><p> Rok-C</p><p> <strong>Salem (WOW) [EDIT: Found her - nevermind]</strong></p><p> Savanna Stone</p><p> Sonya Strong</p><p> Stephy Slays (WOW)</p><p> Taylor Made</p><p> Terra Calaway</p><p> The Beast (WOW)</p><p> Tina San Santonio</p><p> Vanity</p><p> Vixsin</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Lucha</p><p> Calypso </p><p> Chik Tomernta</p><p> Keneisha</p><p> Venus</p><p> </p><p> Others</p><p> Ai Hara (Ice Ribbon announcer)</p><p> Daizee Haze</p><p> Jennifer Carlisle (Ref)</p><p> Jesse Hernandez (Road Agent)</p><p> Lexie Fyfe (SHINE former SHIMMER)</p><p> Lioness Asuka</p><p> Momoe Nakanishi</p><p> Natsuki Taiyo (ref)</p><p> Osamu Inoue (ref also Diana Inoue)</p><p> Seina (ref)</p><p> Tessy Sugo (Ref)</p><p> Alex Del Barrio (announcer)</p><p> Barb Sasaki (ref)</p><p> Bomber Saito (ref)</p><p> Brad Gilmore (ROW announcer)</p><p> Brittani Nikole (announcer)</p><p> Charlene McKenzie (ref/chikara)</p><p> Dana Warrior (warrior's wife)</p><p> Dann Read (Eve announcer)</p><p> David McLane (WOW announcer)</p><p> Emily Read (EVE owner)</p><p> Hajime Sato (Ice Ribbon owner)</p><p> Harry Demerjian (ref)</p><p> Hifumi Saito (ice ribbon ref)</p><p> Hiroyuki Nakamura (Oz academy announcer)</p><p> Jeanie Buss (WOW owner)</p><p> Joel Allen (ref)</p><p> Kevin Harvey (RISE owner)</p><p> Lenny Leonard (announcer)</p><p> Matt Topolski (ROW announcer)</p><p> Megumi Grace Asano (ref)</p><p> Piero (ref)</p><p> Roberto Figueroa Salazar (announcer lucha)</p><p> Sal Hamaoui (SHINE owner)</p><p> Samantha Smart (WOW)</p><p> Scarlett Harris (aussie announcer)</p><p> Sean McLaughlin (ref)</p><p> Shuichi Nishinaga (ref)</p><p> Sophia Lopez (WOW)</p><p> Setephen Dickey (WOW)</p><p> Sunny </p><p> Tania Licona (mexican announcer)</p><p> Tom Castor (ref)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Retired/Deceased HOFers that you may not be able to find a good picture of</p><p> Aiko Kyo</p><p> Devil Masami</p><p> Jackie Sato</p><p> Judy Grable</p><p> Jumbo Miyamoto</p><p> June Byers</p><p> Mach Fumiake</p><p> Maki Ueda</p><p> Mariko Akagi</p><p> Monster Ripper</p><p> Plum Mariko</p><p> Toshiyo Yamada</p><p> Wendi Richter</p><p> Yukari Omori</p><p> Yukiko Tomoe</p><p> Yumi Ikeshita</p><p> Cora Combs</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey Grimmas,</p><p> </p><p> So, I have been doing a ton of work during the past week, and a lot of it has been doing a majority of this list. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do the list of HOFers, but I did get the majority of the rest done. </p><p> Some notes from your list:</p><p> Chardonnay is under Katy Lees</p><p> I wasn't able to do Calypso, Daizee Haze, Jennifer Carlisle, Jesse Hernandez, Megumi Grace Asano and Tania Licona.</p><p> </p><p> The pics should all be in the next update, which hopefully should be in the next couple of weeks.</p>

December Update

To whom it may concern,

We here at the Brand Spankin New Pic Pack™, informally known as the galaxy pack, are pleased to release the next update for the picture pack. This update boasts over 550 new worker pictures, from well-known stars such as Alexa Bliss and The Young Bucks to independent wrestlers such as Starboy Charlie and Vaughn Vertigo. We even have all 8 participants in IWTV's The Masked Wrestler. On top of that, we have provided 269 new event pictures (538 overall) so that any company you choose to play as has all their events ready to go. Additionally, we provide a ton of old-school photos so you can inject a bit of galaxy into any era you choose to play.

Special thanks to LukkeArthur and BurritoNick

This pack works with NLG's Real World Chronicles, and I would always suggest downloading the full pack, as a lot of renaming takes place between updates.

Full Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6vg281xmr3mold7/Full_Pack_Fanga.rar/file

Update Only: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1e11ei8p44ko890/post-Nov0120.rar/file

ZwRJySN.jpgIzRZhIh.jpgzINlG3A.jpgTTfKpUp.jpgcAXHwi0.jpg

hpoG2S8.jpghvXngVf.jpgl0XpnQB.jpgD2SDObr.jpgXln7Eez.jpg

OXQRPI2.jpgFdOHxpd.jpg09thUMv.jpgFwi8WN0.jpg5yzn9Tu.jpg

Dftr5EM.jpgEAZjWb1.jpgjdrHgZN.jpgymoA5OB.jpgnT2adDg.jpg

Hey Grimmas,

So, I have been doing a ton of work during the past week, and a lot of it has been doing a majority of this list. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do the list of HOFers, but I did get the majority of the rest done.

Some notes from your list:

Chardonnay is under Katy Lees

I wasn't able to do Calypso, Daizee Haze, Jennifer Carlisle, Jesse Hernandez, Megumi Grace Asano and Tania Licona.

The pics should all be in the next update, which hopefully should be in the next couple of weeks.

You are a KING!!!!!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Grimmas" data-cite="Grimmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Some newer companies that could use a logo are: <p> </p><p> Mission Pro Wrestling (Thunder Rosa's out of Texas)</p><p> FLAWLESS Wrestling</p><p> Assemble Wrestling (Akira Hokuto's promotion)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Mission Pro and ASSEMBLE were both done in the last update. I can get FLAWLESS done though</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Devil_Cyborg" data-cite="Devil_Cyborg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mission Pro and ASSEMBLE were both done in the last update. I can get FLAWLESS done though</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am a fool, thank you!</p>