Brand Spankin New Pic Pack™

Good manners is often overlooked online. :D

I've noticed a couple of MMA fighters in the pack. If there's still some time before the next update drops it would be great to see Israel Adesanya included. He certainly has the showmanship of a professional wrestler.

edit: oh and Brooke Havok is having her 'first' match on AEW Dark this week so it would be cool to get her included too. Thanks!

Good manners is often overlooked online. :D

I've noticed a couple of MMA fighters in the pack. If there's still some time before the next update drops it would be great to see Israel Adesanya included. He certainly has the showmanship of a professional wrestler.

edit: oh and Brooke Havok is having her 'first' match on AEW Dark this week so it would be cool to get her included too. Thanks!

Hey hoodtwinked. Thank you for requesting another MMA fighter! Sooner or later we're gonna have to do a WMMA expansion, huh :D

Anyway, I have put together both of your requests. The Adesanya does have his title on his shoulder, but that's the best cut I could grab for him.

Z52XI6t.jpggyNqk8p.jpg

I was wondering if it would be possible to get pics or updated pics of the ROH Dojo wrestlers. Ken Dixon, Joe Keys (his look has changed), Eric Martin and Dante Cabellero (His look has changed also?

Thank you

Thank you for the request Oldschool. I have put them together and they will be ready for the update that should release TOMORROW!

February Update

IT'S HERE! After a month longer than we usually release, the new update is here and compatible with the latest release of NLG's RWC.

We here at the Brand Spankin New Pic Pack™, informally known as the galaxy pack, are pleased to release this new update that boasts over 600 new worker pictures, from well-known stars such as Asuka and Shingo Takagi to independent wrestlers such as Masha Slamovich and Chase Holliday. In fact, we have workers from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Britain and Australia. On top of that, we have provided 82 new event pictures, including the three upcoming WrestleManias. Additionally, we have a couple of old school snaps that can help spruce up your historic save. Finally, for the first time in galaxy history, we now have GALAXY BROADCASTERS. Now your save is 1.5x more spacey.

Special thanks to everybody who has helped out with the pack over the past two months, including people who help make pics, provide photos or request photos to help expand the catalogue.

This pack works with NLG's Real World Chronicles, and I would always suggest downloading the full pack, as Real World Chronicles has recently gone through name changes so just an update might cause some issues.

Full Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u54jc7b0mzw4oa6/Full_Pack_Fanga.rar/file

Update Only: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ljljxg3b2772hp/post-Dec0420.rar/file

AlyHRxc.jpgiivzt5e.jpgk2x1xpj.jpgfneVQWY.jpgpBgFILr.jpg

RL95LO0.jpgdsJcBdE.jpgJEXitq6.jpgGhi4Glr.jpghtKbuht.jpg

0O6kmp1.jpgYqHcd6M.jpgJ8n3R38.jpgslEJwfq.jpgdqIgvuV.jpg

AbtDZJy.jpgpnfRqCk.jpg9LGDrkL.jpg548eJe3.jpgteUwQ6g.jpg

Some of your pictures are much larger in file size than the rest, guessing it's not intentional and can be fixed to reduce the download size.

People: 99% are under 100kb but there is about 30 ranging from 700kb to 11mb. All the old school pictures seem fine.

Events: Stardom1/2 , IWRG 1/2

Logos: Stardom5/6, wxw1/2, IWRG1/2,

Is there anyway to get these to show up in game without selecting every worker by myself?

You have to make sure that the mod that you are using doesn't use gifs. If it does, then this won't work automatically as they are jpegs. Real World Chronicles have two options for the mods, where you should pick the jpeg version to use this pack.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Devil_Cyborg" data-cite="Devil_Cyborg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You have to make sure that the mod that you are using doesn't use gifs. If it does, then this won't work automatically as they are jpegs. Real World Chronicles have two options for the mods, where you should pick the jpeg version to use this pack.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks mate, all working now.</p>

With NXT TakeOver Vengeance Day coming up soon, you might want to book the event in TEW. No worries, as I've put together a galaxy cut for it. Additionally, I've made a cut for the 2021 edition of NJPW's Sakura Genesis, for the puroresu fans.

E2oENto.jpg3MCYdV9.jpg

zI7F1rg.jpgUrbNnAF.jpg

Remember, if you would like anything on Galaxy, whether that be a worker, an event, a logo or even a broadcaster, please feel free to ask.

Parker Bordeaux & Bronson Rechsteiner (Rick Steiner's son and Scott's nephew) have both signed with WWE, so I think that they should get pictures, especially Bronson.

These are the current pictures that I have put together for Bronson & Parker. Both are in their American Football gear, so let's hope they'll get photos on the WWE Performance Center website soon.

QgDFLV4.jpgfuOaEue.jpg

Thats cool that you already got new pics out of WWE Prospect guys.. Both those guys have the "It factor" and expect them to be stars down the road..

With that said, does anyone have or seen any good pics of AEW news guys like Arn Anderson's son, who has already tardemarked the name Brock Anderson or Taz'z son?

Thats cool that you already got new pics out of WWE Prospect guys.. Both those guys have the "It factor" and expect them to be stars down the road..

With that said, does anyone have or seen any good pics of AEW news guys like Arn Anderson's son, who has already tardemarked the name Brock Anderson or Taz'z son?

There haven't been any good pictures of Brock Anderson yet, however I have Hook's twitter profile picture on galaxy which should be suitable for now.

Iwy4zpf.jpg

Hey! Never got around to saying thank you so much for latest update - it was worth the wait for sure :D Throwing out some suggestions for new workers that can be added for next months update:

Robert Martyr

Charlie Sterling

Charles Crowley

Alexander Moss

Jake St.Patrick

Vertvixen

Neveah Chantelle

Christian Kobain

Alexis Littlefoot (wrestling trainee/internet persona)

Yuto Nakashima (latest njpw young lion)

Also if I could be cheeky and request one of these pics of Jade Cargill make the cut for the next update I’d appreciate it :rolleyes:

Hey! Never got around to saying thank you so much for latest update - it was worth the wait for sure :D Throwing out some suggestions for new workers that can be added for next months update:

Robert Martyr

Charlie Sterling

Charles Crowley

Alexander Moss

Jake St.Patrick

Vertvixen

Neveah Chantelle

Christian Kobain

Alexis Littlefoot (wrestling trainee/internet persona)

Yuto Nakashima (latest njpw young lion)

Also if I could be cheeky and request one of these pics of Jade Cargill make the cut for the next update I’d appreciate it :rolleyes:

Charlie Sterling is under Charlie Garrett in the picture pack, as per RWC standards. I can confirm that I've already got a picture done for Yuto Nakashima (poor guy) and I will happily cut one of those Jade Cargill pics. That is an excellent find. Thank you hoodtwinked