Constant Match Length penalties using Modern Throwback

My problem with this rule is that it prevents stars/major stars from using "Steal the show" or "All out". Is this really the intention?

It's actually possible to do this successfully with 20 minute matches if they have the stamina for it. Something I've found myself doing in 2020 that for some reason I never did in previous games is put on main event Steal The Show matches with Slow Build added to help curb stamina drains. These somehow feel like they'd be mutually exclusive but they're not. This has helped the folks that are floating around 80s in Stamina to not get the stamina warning.

As for the match length penalty itself, I think it could use a rewording. What it should get across is that because of the shorter length it's NOT seen as an important match when in theory it could've been one. A star could theoretically have a significant match with anybody if you booked it to come off like one, and it would get a boost from being seen as an important match. But that's not to say it always has to be one, it's a choice you make with the way you time things out.