With Threads regarding all the Promotions at Hand I think we could even discuss The worlds biggest (and only Surviving) Aliance,

Are They Interesting for you? How du you utelize them?

What will be there future in Canada especially with 4C out of business?

In my opinion (prove me wrong) COTT seem a little bit desperate in in decline.

Why else should IPW become member?

And so we have aweired clash of COTT-styles, I´m not sure if that benefits them in the long round. Personally ßd prefer them havin a Stily "limit(?)" besed somwere between traditional an Wrestling taken as serious sport" so no HArdcore\extreme\or heavy sports entertainment based Members...

I´d really like to see them golobal so european, Japanese etc companies could join.

I’m running an MAW save so I’ll say what I’ve done so far.

- Added FCW, QAW, and ACPW

- Added World Women’s and World Junior Heavyweight Championships

And my plans...

- I’ll probably add a mid-card title at some point

- I want MAW’s The Pastmasters to dethrone American Cobras as Tag Champs

- Had Pablo Rodriguez beat Bradley Blaze on defense of the World Title at my first show.

Now for my question: Who do you guys see that could beat Pablo Rodriguez for the World Heavyweight Championship? He’s pretty popular (mid-50s) in the US.

I’m running an MAW save so I’ll say what I’ve done so far.

- Added FCW, QAW, and ACPW

- Added World Women’s and World Junior Heavyweight Championships

And my plans...

- I’ll probably add a mid-card title at some point

- I want MAW’s The Pastmasters to dethrone American Cobras as Tag Champs

- Had Pablo Rodriguez beat Bradley Blaze on defense of the World Title at my first show.

Now for my question: Who do you guys see that could beat Pablo Rodriguez for the World Heavyweight Championship? He’s pretty popular (mid-50s) in the US.

- coold additions, I Think a COTT Women´s Champ was needed, a Mid Card beld would bee great.

I´d let Rodrigues keep the beld for some time he is a good draw (and - at least in my save- gets a bonus for beeing "flavour of the month")

In the game the COTT doesn't offer a lot to most companies. Most workers are very regionally over so with the exception of IPW making out like a bandit getting to raid CZCW and OLLIE there isn't a lot going for people besides Pablo Rodriguez.

In my opinion the biggest thing about COTT is the roleplay aspect of it. A group of indies pledging to support one another against the bigguns of wrestling.

If you want to really strengthen the alliance then getting FCW involved would be amazing as that unlocks Frederique and Billy Russel who both have massive popularity across USA and Mexico. The only other universally known person is PSW's Madman Boone.

That being said, popularity aside the COTT provides two really important things:

1) Trainers. There are some incredibley talented and cheap workers you can bring in for dark matches. Here some recommendations:

CZCW: American Flash, Hughe De Aske

MAW: Cheetah Boy, The Architect

NYCW: Masked Stranger, Crockett Tubbs

OLLIE: Marcos Flores, Phoenix II

PSW: Teddy Powell, Ernest Youngman

2) Road Agents. Seriously grabbing someone like Sam Keith, JD Morgan, Steve Flash or Eric Tyler to run your big season finale might be worth the cost for his bonuses backstage.

3) Talent Trades. Loaning out your "future prospects" to get additional mat time is always a great idea. The more mat time you can get your young guys the faster they will develop.

<p>With the changes that happened with popularity/push it makes using COTT workers a lot more difficult if you don't like booking two unrecognizable talent against each other. One of the best things about the COTT is bringing in the talent from other companies for huge matches or tournaments and that becomes a lot more difficult if you want one of those guys to win.</p><p> </p><p>

This may be different once the indie broadcaster takes off (I'm only 5 months in) but for now it's slightly underwhelming</p>

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
If you have a company that is mostly rated on performance, being a part of COTT is awesome. I am using alternate 2018 cornellverse mod, so 4C is still active and ACPW is in Alberta (They joined COTT). Playing as quebec pro wrestling, I do a lot of alliance LOAN to bring guys like OWEN LOVE and East Side Assassin to loose against my champion to push him.

I think the trick with COTT is to create a title that would be defended against people in other companies with skills that you desire, and then immediately give that to someone on your roster. Playing CZCW and want Skye Hermosa to improve? Make a COTT Women's title and she'll go over to OLLIE and be thrown against Mystery Pink, Celeste Moon, and Purple Viper. IPW? Make a Hardcore title and they'll probably get pulled to defend against Frankie Perez or one of the rare Mexican wrestlers with a good Hardcore skill.

• 8 months later...

Has anyone done a COTT save where they took over the promotions and booked the independent scene?

I'm thinking of changing COTT around with CZCW, NYCW, OLLIE, and ACPW. Maybe MAW but with their ties to TCW now idk if needed either way. After 5 to 10 years in game I can disband the alliance & form a company to move onwards. Kinda like Vince McMahon taking stars from territories. Once nobody in alliance you can buy titles. Curious if anyone has done this before