MOD: Locations Extended

Al right. Large update here. I'll note the change log below.

I have worked on capacities for US locations and they should all be correct now. Let me know if you see any others that have too low a max capacity (or too high).

Please remember to remove your old locations before importing these so that info updates can import properly and you avoid duplicates.

v5.0 download link - https://mega.nz/file/IFZ1RKIR#R1pCcfP8GSPV6hZ9m_HA2sOq5fElOVW6QEEuw9Bo_CQ

v5 Change Log (U.S. university towns location updates)

- Added College Station, Texas

- Added Lansing, Michigan

- Added Pasadena, CA

- Added Oxford, Mississippi

- Added Berkeley, CA

- Added Lafayette and Muncie, IN

- Added Stillwater, Oklahoma

- Added Greenville, NC

- Added Manhattan, Kansas

- Added Corvalis, Oregon

- Added Williamsport, PA

- Added West Point, NY

- Added Annapolis, MD

- Added Dekalb, IL

- Added Murfreesboro, TN

- Added Brookings, SD

- Added Myrtle Beach, SC

- Added Orangeburg, SC

- Added Boca Raton

- Added Ruston Louisiana

- Added Saginaw, Ypsilanti, Kalamazoo, and Mount Pleasant in Michigan

- Added Statesboro, GA

- Added Harrison, NJ

- Added Newark, DE

- Added Lorman, MS

- Added Youngstown, OH

- Added Reading, PA

- Added Lakeland, FL

- Added Cocoa Beach, FL

- Added Port St. Lucie, FL

- Added Rancho Cucamonga, CA

- Added San Bernadino, CA

- Added Coeur d’Alene, ID

- Added Marietta, GA

- Updated location capacity for 100+ U.S. cities

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nightshadeex" data-cite="Nightshadeex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49467" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ahhh crap, I just spent the past 2 days doing a locations file. I'm working on flavor text, right now. Oh well. Hahahaha</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> lol it be like that sometimes.</p><p> </p><p> UPDATE</p><p> I noticed that El Paso, TX was listed as being in the South West as oppose to the Mid South (I had previously considered move New Mexico and southwest Texas into the South West region but decided against it.)</p><p> </p><p> v5.1 changes that but honestly if you don't feel like re-downloading you can just go in and change it yourself in the previous version as that's the only update.</p>

Is there a way to bring these locations into an ongoing game?

Yes you can import them into an ongoing game. You would just have to just watch out for duplicates.

If it helps, the duplicates that I know that would be generated because I slightly changed the record names are:

All of Europe (added city + country to names)

All of Australia (added city + state to names)

The less populated states that were listed as states in the U.S. that I broke down into cities:

i.e. Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, Maine, New Hampshire

and

the game has New York, NY as a default location. My mod would import all the boroughs (technically creating a duplicate).

<p>NEW small update. Download link on the first page. If you want to just import the below locations from the mod file into your main database I listed out the new ones for you all.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>v6.0</strong></p><p><strong>

- Included Map of updated regions in the zip file</strong></p><p><strong>

- Added the following locations in the Los Angeles area:</strong></p><p><strong>

- Santa Monica, Huntington Beach, San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Malibu</strong></p><p><strong>

- Added Vatican City</strong></p>

Yes you can import them into an ongoing game. You would just have to just watch out for duplicates.

I went through all the steps provided to change the locations in the main data, but in my game it's still the original data and I can't figure out why/how.

I went through all the steps provided to change the locations in the main data, but in my game it's still the original data and I can't figure out why/how.

So the only thing you can do to get them into a current save game is to import via the in-game editor. It won't overwrite the locations that are already there but it will add the new ones (as well as make some duplicates where names were changed slightly)

Edit: Make sure you are importing them using the in-game editor within the settings tab of your save (and not just in the database, as that only impacts new saves)

So the only thing you can do to get them into a current save game is to import via the in-game editor. It won't overwrite the locations that are already there but it will add the new ones (as well as make some duplicates where names were changed slightly)

Edit: Make sure you are importing them using the in-game editor within the settings tab of your save (and not just in the database, as that only impacts new saves)

Thanks! I'll give it another look.

<p>New small update in first post.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>v7.0</strong></p><p><strong>

- Added the following locations in SoCal:</strong></p><p><strong>

- Irvine and Santa Ana</strong></p><p><strong>

- Added Coventry (UK)</strong></p>

https://mega.nz/file/IUxiSCZZ#Wo5-U_SgVhvTvmbAzkx1zkwexbQh66B7e92fS0oz9vg

v8.0 is up. Filling in some more locations in the United States. Everytime you think you've got them all...

v8 Changelog:

- Added Frankfort, Kentucky

- Added Juneau, Alaska

- Added Kodiak Island, Alaska

- Added Pearl Harbor, Hawai'i

- Added Hilo on the Big Island of Hawai'i

- Added Laie, Hawai'i

- Added Frederick, Maryland

- Added Duluth, Minnesota

- Split out St. Paul and Bloomington, Minnesota to be their own locations separate from Minneapolis

- Added Pierre, South Dakota

Is it allowed to use this in fantasy mods created by one's self? :D

Absolutely!

I know that, as I live in the area & drive between there & Laramie frequently. Fort Collins is a bit further South than the map shows. It's a nitpick, but the line is just a little off.

Ah a local! As a local what region would you identify Fort Collins with between North West, South West, Mid West, and Mid South??

Absolutely!

Ah a local! As a local what region would you identify Fort Collins with between North West, South West, Mid West, and Mid South??

Interesting question! People consider it the edge of the South West region (since few outside of wrestling even consider the Mid South region to be a thing.

I've only lived here a few years. Originally from the TN. Good job on trimming West TN into a different region, as Memphis definitely consider themselves a bit different than the SE. All of Kentucky is SE though. Always throws me off when TEW calls it Mid Atlantic.

Those are the only areas I can speak with any authority.

Awesome! Btw hit me up if you need help with Scandinavia

Hey yea thanks. Definitely let me know if you notice anything glaring up there. Especially if I missed any cities that have decent sized venues.

Interesting question! People consider it the edge of the South West region (since few outside of wrestling even consider the Mid South region to be a thing.

That's what I thought too. Thanks. There's nothing really mid-south about Colorado at all. I was between South West, North West, or Mid West.

I've only lived here a few years. Originally from the TN. Good job on trimming West TN into a different region, as Memphis definitely consider themselves a bit different than the SE. All of Kentucky is SE though. Always throws me off when TEW calls it Mid Atlantic.

Thanks. There's another Kentucky native on these boards that advised that I put northern Kentucky in the Great Lakes so that's why it's like that. Reasoning being that most great lakes region indies run shows in Lexington and Louisville. You disagree?

Just want to drop in and say this mod is great! Thank you for doing this. Adds a ton to the game.

Thanks for the note!

New update for version 9.0

https://mega.nz/file/0Agk0aIT#5sAw5hjcMVWx2xpJmo1QoBCB7ULE7N33X-3bxRZB4U8

v9 Changelog:

- Added Lawton, Oklahoma

- Added Bartlesville, Oklahoma

- Added Wichita Falls, Texas (home of the Pro wrestling hall of fame in north texas)

- Added Abilene, TX

- Added Midland, TX

- Added Brownsville, TX

- Added South Padre Island, TX

- Updated description for McAllen to not include South Padre and Brownsville.

- Updated the attendance in Odessa to 20k (previously 5k)

- Added San Marcos, TX (home of Texas State)

- Added Victoria, TX

- Added Round Rock, TX

- Added New Braunfels, TX

- Added Beaumont, TX

- Added Tyler, TX

- Added Longview, TX

- Added Killeen, TX

- Added San Angelo, TX

- Added Del Rio, TX